Pyro X-Wing kit WIP

VERY cool. Nice to see that someone has finally added motors the way they more or less did it originally.

Thanks everyone!

The motors I use are 12mm geard motor.I want to use this size because the
inside of the lower fuselage is very small space.If you use a vac-formed fuselage,you'll get no problem to use lager size of motors like studio model,but as for a resin casting fuselage,I think you'll need small diameter motors.

It took a lot of time to add the moving wings device.I can image how hard it was to design the armature and accomplish it.I really thank Jason for this and reasonable price.:)

Thanks for the replies everyone.I'm honored.

If you do once,you'll find that it will not that difficult.Now I feel anything is possible.
Next step is controling the motor.Let's do it!

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get these?

By the way,I just found this decal in the airfix messer's box and took a picuture of it next to Jason's decal.Almost the same though.

I believe those are the female brass electrical contacts. You could make them out of some brass tubing by rounding the end. I'm sorry I do not know where to source an original part in this case. Maybe someone else does.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back