"A Good Day to Die Hard"

I like this series so far. So I will watch it... when it's on PPV.

BTW, Hollywood wouldn't have to keep going back to it's old action stars if the new actors weren't a bunch of girly looking p*ssies. Look at those dorks in Twilight. The one guy has a movie out where they're trying really hard to make him an action star.

I hope we get another catchy tune from this one like Christmas In Hollis. Your right. The first DH is one of my top two Christmas films, the other is Christmas Vacation. Speaking of which...we just got egg nog back in the store this week. Time to get out my moose mugs.

Christmas starts earlier every year. Lowe's already has stuff out even before the Halloween stuff is down as does the dollar store. I agree there are very few rugged looking action heroes but even in real life it seems like guys are getting girlier and looking like cast members of Twilight. I think the action movie is an endangered species as the older actors retire.

Look at those dorks in Twilight. The one guy has a movie out where they're trying really hard to make him an action star.

Totally agree. When I saw the commercials for Lautner's new "action" film... I thought, "You've gotta be flipping kidding me." :rolleyes

Unfortunately as much as I liked the first two Die Hard films, the third fell a little flat for me. Never watched the last film.

The title is a little too Klingon for me. :lol

Kevin

Totally agree. When I saw the commercials for Lautner's new "action" film... I thought, "You've gotta be flipping kidding me." :rolleyes

Unfortunately as much as I liked the first two Die Hard films, the third fell a little flat for me. Never watched the last film.

The title is a little too Klingon for me. :lol

Kevin

Lautner's been filming in Pittsburgh twice, not just for this new one but I think another or for stuff they needed to redo, and holy crap did women go nuts. He was bigger news than Batman and poor Tom Cruise is barely getting noticed lol.

I've decided I'm going to move to Hollywood and pitch an idea for the sequel to this film after A Good Day to Die Hard. Let me know what you guys think.

Twelve-Sided Die Hard

How many times can bad things happen to the same guy? John McClain, counter-terrorism expert, finds himself caught in the plans of yet another dangerous madman! A group of insane role-playing gamers believing themselves to be wizards have taken over the New York Comic Con, and is threatening to release a deadly virus! Can John McClain make the saving throw vs. poison and win the day?! Find out, Thanksgiving, 2015!

Featuring the return of Samuel L. Jackson, who is "sick of these mother****ing wizards at this mother****ing Con!"

Twelve-Sided Die Hard: THIS IS NO GAME!!!

I've decided I'm going to move to Hollywood and pitch an idea for the sequel to this film after A Good Day to Die Hard. Let me know what you guys think.

Twelve-Sided Die Hard

How many times can bad things happen to the same guy? John McClain, counter-terrorism expert, finds himself caught in the plans of yet another dangerous madman! A group of insane role-playing gamers believing themselves to be wizards have taken over the New York Comic Con, and is threatening to release a deadly virus! Can John McClain make the saving throw vs. poison and win the day?! Find out, Thanksgiving, 2015!

Featuring the return of Samuel L. Jackson, who is "sick of these mother****ing wizards at this mother****ing Con!"

Twelve-Sided Die Hard: THIS IS NO GAME!!!

:lol Now THAT I would go see!

I need another Die Hard movie! I am running out of props...

Dsc03298-2.jpg

Dsc03300-1.jpg

I still wish they would release the unrated version of the last one on blu ray.

You mean the one where people fall out of helicopters or get hit by cars and just...die, instead of getting up and having a kung-fu battle? I think it'd end up being about 20-30 min shorter...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back