MR ROTS Vader helmet????

icemanfredtm

Does anyone know when these are being shipped?
I ordered one through a RFP member over a year ago and paid already.
the delay from MR is just getting frustrating.
With a baby due in the next month I have phased out the temptation of this board.
But i check in every once in a while to get an update.

thanks

Amy from MR posted this just yesterday over at the Rebelscum boards:

<div class='quotetop'></div>
The first 50 Vader Helmet replacements will start shipping out by the end of next week. We have another batch on the water that should be here within 6 weeks which should cover the rest of the replacements and fulfill a few new orders. We will be getting them in waves after that and will ship them as soon as we get them in.[/b]

There were a few that did make it that were undamaged....I think Vaderdarth got a nice one as did a few others. Dave posted pix of his IIRC...

It's a shame that the Vader lids have gone this way for MR...I've long since cancelled my preorder even tho I really wanted one. I'll get one through the secondhand market as I think this debacle will go on for awhile. I can't believe that it will take 6 weeks to cross the pond?.. Reeks of another lengthy delay...

Hello Everyone.

I wanted to take a minute to give you a quick update on the Vader Helmets.

We have just finished sending out the first 50 replacements and will be sending out the remainder of the replacement orders next week. We will also be able to ship a small amount of new orders as well.

I have personally just got done reviewing several of these helmets and I have to say they are amazing. We are very, very sorry that you all had to wait so long but I think once you get your helmet you will be very happy.

Thanks to everyone for your patience. We hope you all enjoy your helmets.

So has anyone gotten their replacement yet? It's October 31st, Happy Halloween, and I have not gotten mine nor had any word from MR. What is the deal?

-Jediwannabe

<div class='quotetop'>(MRCUSTOMERCARE @ Sep 26 2006, 11:03 AM) [snapback]1326779[/snapback]</div>
Hello Everyone.

I wanted to take a minute to give you a quick update on the Vader Helmets.

We have just finished sending out the first 50 replacements and will be sending out the remainder of the replacement orders next week. We will also be able to ship a small amount of new orders as well.

I have personally just got done reviewing several of these helmets and I have to say they are amazing. We are very, very sorry that you all had to wait so long but I think once you get your helmet you will be very happy.

Thanks to everyone for your patience. We hope you all enjoy your helmets.
[/b]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back