MPC Millenium Falcon

REL

Sr Member
I'm making this for a friend's son. This is the old MPC kit. No modifications or lighting etc. just straight out of the box.

Thanks for looking.

c_s_mf01.jpg

c_s_mf02.jpg

c_s_mf05.jpg

c_s_mf06.jpg

c_s_mf07.jpg

c_s_mf08.jpg

Great paint job !! I have one of these kits about half way through it looks like you have the colouring spot on what did you use.

Great work.
The old MPC kit has it's shortcomings but I love the leaner and balanced look without the extra landing gear boxes on the bottom in front.

That looks great! I actually started one this past weekend... it was part of my wife's collection that she was thinning out. It was unassembled, but someone had started painting parts of it before she acquired it... IN PASTELS! I'm not kidding, the bottom was painted light yellow and pink. It looked like the Easter Bunny's freighter! Needless to say it doesn't look like that any more. It doesn't look as good as yours, but I'm happy with mine considering I don't really consider myself a model builder. Still paint work to do....
2012-06-19_00-18-23_94.jpg

Great job! the kit i received was in bad shape all the hull was twisted but have managed to over come this with a bit of heat and a little brute force. i will post some pics when i get chance i have scrached a new cockpit interior and new rear engine grill i am not going for perfection but a little better than the original kit.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back