'Props' to swpropmaker

Krachenvogel

I just wanted to post a brief note regarding a recent 'good trader' experience with Steve Neisen (swpropmaker). A pretty complicated kit I received from him recently was short a few parts, and I e-mailed him to let him know. He responded with his home phone number so we could talk and straighten out what was missing. Not only did I get the missing parts in a matter of days, but Steve also sent along a pilot figure I had mentioned a need for, and offered some very helpful tips for building the kit. So, thanks, Steve, and keep up the good work.

Steve has never let me down - and I'm proud to call him a friend.

And thanks Krach - I needed to ask him about a TIE pilot too.

I too had a very good trade experiance with Steve a few months ago, had one missing part and he took care of me on it.
Steve is a good egg. :lol

Lynn

In a forum where we generally only hear about deals gone bad, it's nice to hear a good story once in a while.

It's nice to hear praise. And I understand the waiting dillema. I'm sure if I had "stayed the course" my deal would be finnished by now. But I tried to "cut and run" and ended up waiting for something else.

My own fault.

But at least Steve was willing to work with me on this.

We all get antsy, myself included and im man enough to admit comments passed were just plain rude and uncalled for, but who else but Steve is offering to do this stuff for us, not many i can tell you, and at the quality its a no brainer being realistic. The only problem i have now with Steve, is choosing which amazing kits he does next, :p 'cos i cant buy em all lol. There are so many cool things coming outta Nice N in the future its torture..... :)

lee

Tobias,

PM sent. There is a special situation with the kit Tobias is talking about. Most of those on that run have been taken care of, still have a final few to get out and its in the process so we should have conclusion in a matter of a few weeks.

All,

Thanks for the props guys. I'm trying to be more efficeint with kit releases. Ryan and myself are pumping out stuff just about every day. Shipped over 19 items this past week so if your waiting just know your on the list to be taken care of. We are very close in finishing outstanding orders and have begun a process of no money taken until kit is ready for shipping. If you have not been contacted or need some info please PM me.

I think the biggest change I made was to eliminate my collecting. I was out of control and would do nayting to get a prop. You know you can have only so many Light Sabers. So I have traded my entire collection san Studio Scale Ep 4 - 6 stuff. So since there is no earge to trade items I am free to work for you fine people. Collecting can be adictive, seriously. I had more stuff than I could possible display. Fine Tune that collection and keep focused on the customer. Work hard and communicate more.

Thanks
Steve

Excellent Steve. Looks like you're getting your business plan in order and it seems to be a fine one. Adding Timeslip Creations as your distributor was a smart move as this will alleviate the distribution process from your hands and you can better focus on the developing and creating process which I feel is where your talent excels.

Let me know if I can help in any way.

Rolando

Rolando, you have helped more than you will ever know. it's good to have friends like you here. It is a honor to produce the PD and the future release SS Escape Pod and Tie Bomber with you. You are one of the greatest craftmen i have ever known.

Thanks for sticking with me and like the first run of PD's we will keep the guys happy with timely quality kits and many future projects togther.

Steve

<div class='quotetop'>(swpropmaker @ Sep 12 2006, 02:18 PM) [snapback]1318696[/snapback]</div>
Tobias,

PM sent. There is a special situation with the kit Tobias is talking about. Most of those on that run have been taken care of, still have a final few to get out and its in the process so we should have conclusion in a matter of a few weeks.

All,

Thanks for the props guys. I'm trying to be more efficeint with kit releases. Ryan and myself are pumping out stuff just about every day. Shipped over 19 items this past week so if your waiting just know your on the list to be taken care of. We are very close in finishing outstanding orders and have begun a process of no money taken until kit is ready for shipping. If you have not been contacted or need some info please PM me.

I think the biggest change I made was to eliminate my collecting. I was out of control and would do nayting to get a prop. You know you can have only so many Light Sabers. So I have traded my entire collection san Studio Scale Ep 4 - 6 stuff. So since there is no earge to trade items I am free to work for you fine people. Collecting can be adictive, seriously. I had more stuff than I could possible display. Fine Tune that collection and keep focused on the customer. Work hard and communicate more.

Thanks
Steve
[/b]
Nicely stated Steve. :thumbsup

Thought I would chime in on this thread to thank Steve publically for finally coming through for me.

Took a little group nudging but in the end he went above and beyond what he needed to for me.

With his new distribution set up I would have no issues what so ever ordering from him again.

I truely apeciate your generosity Steve. Thank you once again.

Lookie what I picked up at the Post Office today.

tie.jpg

He even cored out the cockpit and threw in a pilot fig and some spare edge track material.

Me happy. :)

Id also like to add that the other day Steve PM'd me to say hes sending me a Lanc gun turret cast for my MR Y wing, just out the blue as well, so a big thanks Steve, you didnt have to do that at all, i owe ya one lol

lee :)

Yep - Steve's a good egg. My hero TIE hull had some issues out of the box and Steve responded immediately to say he will send a new hull out to me ASAP. Hopefully I'll have it next week.

And, he very kindly offered to toss in a pilot.. Very generous.

:D

Allan,

Was putting stuff in boxes and slipped up sending you the wrong hull earlier.. hope its OK now... Thanks for trusting me to come through.

Steve

Perfectly understandable, considering how much stuff you have flying out the door.

Looking forward to your Scout Walker, keep us posted.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back