Delete thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: IRON MAN Mark 4/6 Pepakura FOAM Templates

i had my little guy walking around saying "im the best... darn skippy" mostly cus i was saying it. the smile on his face was so worth statying at work day in day out til midnite and losing sleep.

i started ot 1st and finished the 24th. 3-4 days a week... slowly i might add, but now knowing the process i can confidently say if i were to start a suit at the but crack of dawn saturday morning, i could have it painted and drying sunday nite.

that is quick it took me best part of a year on and off to do my suit and its still not complete lol

i would just like to say thanx to all the contributors in this thread. orginally i was starting off with ironman, then my son wanted to be war machine, THEN iron patriot, then reverted back to war machine :D as this being my first attempt i am very satisfied. next up a suit for me and maybe iron patriot for him in time for the comicon here in chicago next year. thanks to all....

kid loves his suit by the way :D

View attachment 247729

i like how the kid smiles while wearing the suit :thumbsup great job

Huge thanks to Stealth and all of the guys who have put so much work into this. It's been my dream for years to have my own Iron Man suit, and I just completed my first Mark VI. I took it to a Halloween Party Tuesday night and snagged first in a costume contest. It was a huge hit!

883177_10202260411853265_54181319_o.jpg

I've posted in JF's thread but wanted to thank all those involved in here also.
I went out on Monday and won a costume contest, the suit went over very well.
Getting ready to go out again tonight to a few pubs/clubs, riding the bus into town should be fun :lol

IronMan.png

ironman1.png

That is really cool. It was raining in Michigan, so instead of going as Iron Man trick or treating, I went as Wolverine. However, my sister had a Holloween concert afterwards with the Hope College Orchestra, so I went as Iron Man to that.
DSC08114.JPG

Does anybody know what happened to Stealths ironman foam tutorial videos on the hero workshop YouTube page? Is there a way to get them? They were pretty amazing. I'm starting my iron man armor build and like to see those tutorials again before I start. Thanks everybody!

Re: Delete thread, Stop bumping please. Done.

What happened to them are my own personal reasons. Please stop bumping the thread.
Also, do not post, or "find them"

Thank you

Re: Delete thread, Stop bumping please. Done.

What happened to them are my own personal reasons. Please stop bumping the thread.
Also, do not post, or "find them"

Thank you

Easy there. He only asked a question. No need to be ratty about it. You take down something popular and people will ask questions. Its not as though its already been answered. Or severly bumped and bumped again. You can respond politley you know. Just a 'took them down for reasons I dont wanna go into. But best of look with your builds.' Would have sufficed. If the poster above wants to send me a pm ill see if I still got some tutorials from others that may be of help.

J

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Agreed. Those got me started. Very easy to follow, edited well, and just enough humor to keep them fun. May they rest in peace.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Hi Stealth,

I recently read you have been working on some exciting projects (which is awesome). Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks for sharing your knowledge and skills with the rest of us. If it wasn't for your tutorials, posts in this forum and amazing foam work; I wouldn't have found this hobby. Good luck with your project(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back