Padme's wedding dress (who's made one?)

bleyd

Sr Member
A friend of mine has been looking for pix of the EP2 dress Padme wore while marrying Anakin. The only pic I can find is the one of them kissing. Are there any out there that are clearer and a higher res? She plans to make it but needs better pix and details. Does anyone know if it will be at the L.A. costume exhibit? Any help would be great. :hat

This is a dress that I am having my sister and my mom make for my fiance for our wedding. I plan on going to the LA exibit to see if it will be on display. I would love to get some high res pics myself.

Well, I think it´l be in the upcoming "Dressing a Universe" book.

Hmmm, I do have a source for that black AotC dress, bit he isn´t doing the wedding dress.

Well, here´s a good one (not high res, but not that bad)

Link

Hope that helps and I hope to see some pics :)

Domenik

I'd love to see this dress done too. Keep us updated...

As to the photo... how appropriate that she looks less like a blushing bride and more like she's going to a funeral...

Guri

Thanks everyone for the info. I totally forgot to check the Padawan guide. I'll be sure to pass on the wonderful pix to her. :hat

I was able to go to the exhibit and got a very few photos due to a low battery. was anyone able to get some really good pics of the dress?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back