post your spidey pics

Wallcrawler248

long time lurker here at the forum, thought it would be fun to see everyones
shot at our favorite webhead! Here are my suits all by Spidey4fun except for the movie suit which was one of Ollies when he was still making them. I put together the hoodie, webshooters, belt, and ankle pouches for the Scarlet suit myself. Enjoy!

Re: post you're spidey pics

wicked suits! i'm tossing up whether to attempt a scarlet spider for halloween.

and FYI in your title it would be 'your' not 'you're'. the latter represents a shorter version of 'you are'.

I'm actually in the works of doing a Scarlet Spider right now. Just bought the poor hoodie I gotta tear up.

I'm new here. but how do you make it Cuz i want to make a Venom Costume.

Very cool, looks like everyones having fun! When you cosplay as spider-man you got to do the gym work too huh! Lookin good man.

Thanks man! you look awesome aswell, there's no forgivness wearing a Spidey spandex suit. BTW how tall are you? I'm 5.7" 165 lbs

GFollano

Thanks man! you look awesome aswell, there's no forgivness wearing a Spidey spandex suit. BTW how tall are you? I'm 5.7" 165 lbs

GFollano

I'm 175lbs at 5'10" tall, want to get up to 180 with 5% bodyfat but that's a work in progress. LETS GO PROTIEN SHAKES!!

both of your ben reily suits are amazing, I've always loved him, but I've never such a good costume. Great work dude

This is me at DragonCon. I got the suit from Spidey4Fun a few months ago, and it was the first time wearing it. Summer was rough, and I didn't quite get the Spidey-body I wanted, and the suit is definitely not forgiving, but it still went over very well. I only wore it for a little while, as I had to take it off to take part in their blood drive and never managed to get it back on, but people really seemed to enjoy it. Several people took pictures with me, but these are the only ones I actually have in my own collection. I'll probably wear it at some point at NY Comic Con in a few weeks.

long time lurker here at the forum, thought it would be fun to see everyones
shot at our favorite webhead! Here are my suits all by Spidey4fun except for the movie suit which was one of Ollies when he was still making them. I put together the hoodie, webshooters, belt, and ankle pouches for the Scarlet suit myself. Enjoy!

Great pics! Loving the Scarlet Spider(y)thumbsup

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back