Here's mine :)

379598805779745.jpg

379598941215427.jpg

379599064120017.jpg

With some ninja turtles flare?

379599136475925.jpg

And my 2012 Xmas card :)

379599197520157.jpg

I've said it before but I'll say it again, your ASM is one of the best if not the best I've seen. Your body shape, how the suit fits you, the eyes, your stance and poses, just all perfect. Am I right in thinking that you've got no puff paint on there? If that is the case you couldn't tell, it has that slick look already.

Thanks man, gotta shed done pounds due to overindulgence of the holidays though lol. To answer your question the suit has been puff painted.

WicKeDM6, do you have two different sets of eyes you are somehow swapping onto your suit, or simply two different masks? Love the humor and the Christmas card. :)

I've got a photo shoot planned for the middle of February (was in January but the photographer got busy). Thought i'd share a couple of phtos taken with my iPhone, not the best but you get the idea. Thanks to MCL34N for making this suit, it truly is a work of art!
IMG_1929_zpsb069cb82.jpg

IMG_1930_zps88b52c7d.jpg

IMG_1931_zpsa7fd37e3.jpg

IMG_1926_zpsa8084f86.jpg
Dude, that looks amazing (pun very much intended)! :D
If you don't mind me asking, how tall and how much did you weigh in these pictures?

Yeah, i figured so! Then me and you are like right around the same height and weight! I'm between 5'11 and 6 foot and i way anywhere between 168-170 (it changes from time to time).
Again pal, awesome and amazing suit! :thumbsup

The shoot got pushed!? Oh no! I was literally counting the days to see those pics! I bet they'll be worth it though :) like literally dude. From the recent trends I've seen on FB, you could probably sell your prints (as in your pictures). You should start an FB fan page! I would "Like" and "share" for sure!

Last edited:
The shoot got pushed!? Oh no! I was literally counting the days to see those pics! I bet they'll be worth it though :) like literally dude. From the recent trends I've seen on FB, you could probably sell your prints (as in your pictures). You should start an FB fan page! I would "Like" and "share" for sure!

Lol, thanks F. Not much of a Facebook guy though

I don't know if they've always been there but there are so many "cosplay celebrities" I come across now a days its pretty crazy...they get insane amounts of "likes" and they even sell their photos and schatzkies...like really crazy stuff I see lately around FB. A lot of hot chicks in costumes too LOL. Maybe they've always been there...I dunno I just recently discovered that universe.

I don't know if they've always been there but there are so many "cosplay celebrities" I come across now a days its pretty crazy...they get insane amounts of "likes" and they even sell their photos and schatzkies...like really crazy stuff I see lately around FB. A lot of hot chicks in costumes too LOL. Maybe they've always been there...I dunno I just recently discovered that universe.

Huh, no kidding! I'm kinda a one trick cosplay pony....helluva trick though lol. I could see the appeal of an attractive girl as a cosplay celebrity (more bankable then a dude I suppose). No offence to the sensibilities of any RPF members ready to jump down our PM's.

Huh, no kidding! I'm kinda a one trick cosplay pony....helluva trick though lol. I could see the appeal of an attractive girl as a cosplay celebrity (more bankable then a dude I suppose). No offence to the sensibilities of any RPF members ready to jump down our PM's.

LOL I hear ya...Hey well I at least anticipate on getting one of the pics from your shoot as the wallpaper for my 'puter.

Hey WallCrawler,
That suit is absolutely perfect and you wear it perfectly! Congrats. I see what I assume is Markpoon's web-shooters on your wrists. Mind sharing how you've attached them to your suit/wrists? Thanks!
Kevin

Not sure if my first attempt at this post worked correctly. (Sorry, I'm new.) Apologies if it's a duplicate post...

Hi all,
Relatively new lurker here. Congrats to everyone on so many unique and awesome Spidey suits. Here's something that I haven't seen on the board yet. This is one of the suits from the Broadway production, Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark. Save your comments about the show itself, their version of the suit is pretty cool and unique. Consider that it's designed to be seen from at least 20 feet away. Most impressive it that it stands up to perhaps the most rigorous use that any Spidey suit will ever see - 8 performances a week involving substantial dancing, martial arts and aerial acrobatics. The entire front of the hood is built with a formed mesh and painted which is then sewn to the back of the hood. This allows an unobstructed field of vision through the mesh. It's why my head appears to have an odd shape in profile (it's not very noticeable when onstage). Puma Future Cat sneakers are attached to the suit with velcro and garment clips. This version of the suit zippers across the back of the shoulders, but there are various versions based on the specific actor and their performance requirements. The suit pictured has had some repairs because it's been used onstage. The costume was designed by the late Eiko Ishioka, a prominent Opera designer.
Kevinbnyc

Last edited:
Not sure if my first attempt at this post worked correctly. (Sorry, I'm new.) Apologies if it's a duplicate post...

Hi all,
Relatively new lurker here. Congrats to everyone on so many unique and awesome Spidey suits. Here's something that I haven't seen on the board yet. This is one of the suits from the Broadway production, Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark. Save your comments about the show itself, their version of the suit is pretty cool and unique. Consider that it's designed to be seen from at least 20 feet away. Most impressive it that it stands up to perhaps the most rigorous use that any Spidey suit will ever see - 8 performances a week involving substantial dancing, martial arts and aerial acrobatics. The entire front of the hood is built with a formed mesh and painted which is then sewn to the back of the hood. This allows an unobstructed field of vision through the mesh. It's why my head appears to have an odd shape in profile (it's not very noticeable when onstage). Puma Future Cat sneakers are attached to the suit with velcro and garment clips. This version of the suit zippers across the back of the shoulders, but there are various versions based on the specific actor and their performance requirements. The suit pictured has had some repairs because it's been used onstage. The costume was designed by the late Eiko Ishioka, a prominent Opera designer.
Kevinbnyc

Nice, so the pic in your profile is you in the turn off the dark suit? If so you must be in the production some how. Never really took a good look at the broadway suit but from what I saw it was a cool representation of the classic version. The webshooters in the pics were actually made by MCL34N as well but I do have a pair of Markpoons shooters. I'm currently trying to rig them to be worn with the suit, lots of ideas....not a lot of free time.

Well I know Nik K has a lot of followers on Facebook. He doesn't sell anything but I am sure he could lol.

I dunno Wallcrawler248, I am pretty the women and gay/bi guys would probably be in market for male cosplay celebrities the same as real celebrities. I know quite a few gay/bi guys that collect guy pics lol kinda scary sometimes lol.

But it is easier to market cosplay women lol!! Especially with the outside "stereotype" of guys that go to comic con.......

Hi all,
Kevinbnyc

Cool to see, yeah the mask looks different up close.....
I was wondering how they attached the shoes. Now I know lol!! Where did you get it from? Did you work with them or know someone? I knew an actor that works for universal and bought used spiderman suits from there parks before..... Although I never get to see the suits in person lol

Last edited:
I've got a photo shoot planned for the middle of February (was in January but the photographer got busy). Thought i'd share a couple of phtos taken with my iPhone, not the best but you get the idea. Thanks to MCL34N for making this suit, it truly is a work of art!
IMG_1929_zpsb069cb82.jpg

IMG_1930_zps88b52c7d.jpg

IMG_1931_zpsa7fd37e3.jpg

IMG_1926_zpsa8084f86.jpg

Awesome suit man! What did you do for the lenses?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back