post your spidey pics

Amazing Fantasy #15

a2d9b220.jpg

So here's my little input :p I'm hoping to re-do the mask soon and make it a separate piece due to this original one being a horribly tight fit, plus the fact I can't see a darn thing through the eye-fabric :lol Also thinking about redoing the belt as well.

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0005-2.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

Some great Spidey suits here. DH, the puffpaint on the 2099 suit is a fantastic idea and the red material used for the symbol and arms works very well. Makes me want to try something similar, if only I had the time and money.

Nearly done with mine! It's not too great, but it serves its purpose.

Its a chinese zentai suit that I've modded. First I had my good friend Jessie Melero airbrush the muscle details. Afterwards I glued on shoes and did the puff paint detail. Last I'm adding on the lenses.

Like I said, not the best, but I think it works for a lazy con day.

Great pics, everybody!

I'm waiting on a new Raimi suit, and was hoping you guys could recommend a good face shell. Any thoughts?

Sean

Hi all,
Relatively new lurker here. Congrats to everyone on so many unique and awesome Spidey suits. Here's something that I haven't seen on the board yet. This is one of the suits from the Broadway production, Spider-Man Turn Off The Dark. Save your comments about the show itself, their version of the suit is pretty cool and unique. Consider that it's designed to be seen from at least 20 feet away. Most impressive it that it stands up to perhaps the most rigorous use that any Spidey suit will ever see - 8 performances a week involving substantial dancing, martial arts and aerial acrobatics. The entire front of the hood is built with a formed mesh and painted which is then sewn to the back of the hood. This allows an unobstructed field of vision through the mesh. It's why my head appears to have an odd shape in profile (it's not very noticeable when onstage). Puma Future Cat sneakers are attached to the suit with velcro and garment clips. This version of the suit zippers across the back of the shoulders, but there are various versions based on the specific actor and their performance requirements. The suit pictured has had some repairs because it's been used onstage. The costume was designed by the late Eiko Ishioka, a prominent Opera designer.
Kevinbnyc

I've got a photo shoot planned for the middle of February (was in January but the photographer got busy). Thought i'd share a couple of phtos taken with my iPhone, not the best but you get the idea. Thanks to MCL34N for making this suit, it truly is a work of art!
IMG_1929_zpsb069cb82.jpg

IMG_1930_zps88b52c7d.jpg

IMG_1931_zpsa7fd37e3.jpg

IMG_1926_zpsa8084f86.jpg

Almost forgot, I've accidently used the un-watermarked pics MCL34N so generously did for me, sorry man. Hopefully D-bag Graham Thompson doesn't tell too many people that this is him and hes currently making suits. Still haven't forgotton about ya GT, been talking about you to EVERYONE ;)

I've got a photo shoot planned for the middle of February (was in January but the photographer got busy). Thought i'd share a couple of phtos taken with my iPhone, not the best but you get the idea. Thanks to MCL34N for making this suit, it truly is a work of art!
IMG_1929_zpsb069cb82.jpg

IMG_1930_zps88b52c7d.jpg

IMG_1931_zpsa7fd37e3.jpg

IMG_1926_zpsa8084f86.jpg

Bumped to get these pics on this page :)

I've said it before but I'll say it again, your ASM is one of the best if not the best I've seen. Your body shape, how the suit fits you, the eyes, your stance and poses, just all perfect. Am I right in thinking that you've got no puff paint on there? If that is the case you couldn't tell, it has that slick look already.

IMG_1929_zpsb069cb82.jpg

IMG_1930_zps88b52c7d.jpg

IMG_1931_zpsa7fd37e3.jpg

IMG_1926_zpsa8084f86.jpg

Hot damn, that costume is perfect :eek Nice work man!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back