post your spidey pics

heres my noir spidey not really a "suit" but its still a spidey lol
sadly :confused I cant wear it anymore due to losing so much weight, I went from a large size to a small lol.

4930293819_376454891f.jpg

4848038242_92d3d4032f_z.jpg

4847476803_22c526f669_z.jpg

4631241921_e86f8b9a38.jpg

Classic comic spiderman noir
Love the suit's guys, getting a suit from brad aswell real soon.
NICE!!! I've been thinking about throwing together a spider-man noir suit but I can't decide on the game look or the comic.

Re: post you're spidey pics

Yeah, it sure helps to be in good shape when wearing the suit. It's nice to see the kids faces at a con or a function when you look the part. But it also takes a lot of guts to put on a skin tight Spidey suit when you arent exactly the spider-man body type. I was actually thinking about starting an on-line club called " the sons of Peter Parker" for guys who looked or wanted to look like the typical spider-man one would expect, a site to share workout tips and pics of cons or appearances different Spideys might of done. Anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

Actually it's funny because I think about that stuff a lot. But I think it would be a bit better (or more general) to focus on specific superhero physiques. For instance, in the gym yesterday I saw a guy who was like a perfect Batman "Arkham City" type
batman-arkham-city-0301-batman.jpg
and also a really thin yet muscular type Spiderman a la:
hero-worship-why-the-spider-man-reboot-will-be-amazing-20110715064544231.jpg

So it would be cool to see different techniques on how to look like certain heroes.

Re: post you're spidey pics

I'd love hints and tips on how to get the Spidey body. I wore my costume for NY Comic Con last week, and people seemed to enjoy it, but I definitely didn't have the body I really wanted, and the body that type of costume really deserved.

It'll be a while before I attend another convention, so I'll have some time to get into shape before having a chance to wear this again. Thing is, I'm not sure I really want to wear it again without making these changes. It'll be kind of funny if it takes a superhero costume to finally prompt me to get into shape.

Wallcrawler248 said:
Yeah, it sure helps to be in good shape when wearing the suit. It's nice to see the kids faces at a con or a function when you look the part. But it also takes a lot of guts to put on a skin tight Spidey suit when you arent exactly the spider-man body type. I was actually thinking about starting an on-line club called " the sons of Peter Parker" for guys who looked or wanted to look like the typical spider-man one would expect, a site to share workout tips and pics of cons or appearances different Spideys might of done. Anyone interested?

I'll post some tips (if you're already really lean) on how to get some cheap definition. I'm pretty slim, so the suit fits me fine, but I want to look a little more defined.

For now, here's a pic of my Spidey4fun mask with the frames I just finished sculpting and cast!

6274004009_a37b4f4c97.jpg

Here's something that I've been fiddling with when I have free time, I know it's not up to the professional quality that Brad cranks out, but it was my first attempt at using the plasti-dip/foam route and using the mirrored tint to make the lenses, might do some things differently next time, and I still need to glue down the legs once and for all, but it's 90% done. It'll do for a quick Halloween costume. I made a template from a Venom shirt for the spider, and I'm happy how it turned out, the legs were a beeotch though, lol.

2011-10-14_00-16-54_532-1.jpg

I'll post some tips (if you're already really lean) on how to get some cheap definition. I'm pretty slim, so the suit fits me fine, but I want to look a little more defined.

For now, here's a pic of my Spidey4fun mask with the frames I just finished sculpting and cast!

6274004009_a37b4f4c97.jpg

oooh i wanna know. i'm getting ready to throw this miles morales pattern to the test and trying to make a quick muscle suit this week.

Wallcrawler I love your Ben Reilly costume man. Always had a soft spot for that version.
Hey, I liked the 90's, what can I say.

Wallcrawler I love your Ben Reilly costume man. Always had a soft spot for that version.
Hey, I liked the 90's, what can I say.

Yeah, i didn't collect comics for about 5 years in the 90's, the cover of ASM 407 with the first image of Mark Bagley's Ben Reilly got me back in ! Hated that they killed him off. Heres a couple more pics for ya, and thank you Brad for making it possible :)

GEDC0035.jpg

Calgarycon2010002.jpg

These spidey suits are amazing!! My spidey4fun suit is currently in production...... Seeing these suits makes me so pumped to finally get mine!

In the meantime, I've used a spiderman zentai suit that I have made adjustments to...... Did the best I could with what I had

I'm 5'7" and about 68kg - 70kg (150lbs)

366176718257956.jpg

Yeah I found it on eBay - was only $60 and then I cut the crappy mask off that came with it and used a deluxe spiderman mask from amazon

Wallcrawler is right in saying that exercise and fitness play a major part in wearing a spidey suit...... Lycra is unforgiving.... Especially suits without any muscle shading

Yeah I found it on eBay - was only $60 and then I cut the crappy mask off that came with it and used a deluxe spiderman mask from amazon

Wallcrawler is right in saying that exercise and fitness play a major part in wearing a spidey suit...... Lycra is unforgiving.... Especially suits without any muscle shading

same question I asked to WC, you wearing something to protect down there? a cup?

I actually didn't have a ballet thing to wear, so I wore my thermal running skins (under armor) and 2 pairs of underwear lol

Gotta do what ya gotta do I guess lol

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back