My 89 BatMobile

I have a new chassis for my 89 BAT in the works...state of the art and I don't have to build it so will save lots of time...
chassis2x61.jpg

BTTF, that IS a WB car not a 'other person' replica. You can always talk to the owner in NY state to verify that fact.

BTTF, that IS a WB car not a 'other person' replica. You can always talk to the owner in NY state to verify that fact.

Maybe it's an ex WB replica, but it's not screen used. All of the screen used one's are locked up. That car doesn't look original, nor accurate with all due respect.

Maybe it's an ex WB replica, but it's not screen used. All of the screen used one's are locked up. That car doesn't look original, nor accurate with all due respect.

Whether or not the one in question is screen-used, it is not true that they're all "locked up." there was a contest (I think on MTV?) in which one of the screen-used '89 Batmobiles was given away, sans engine (as it wasn't a street-legal vehicle).

I was relatively young at the time (early teens), but I didn't win it, and a man ever forgets his first broken heart.

Whether or not the one in question is screen-used, it is not true that they're all "locked up." there was a contest (I think on MTV?) in which one of the screen-used '89 Batmobiles was given away, sans engine (as it wasn't a street-legal vehicle).

I was relatively young at the time (early teens), but I didn't win it, and a man ever forgets his first broken heart.

The MTV car wasn't screen used, it was an official replica WB had made. I can tell the difference between what's original and what isn't, simply by observing the variations between each car.

So, yeah. Hero car is on display, 2nd Hero car is locked up along with a rotating Batman Returns turntable shell, a Batmissile and a partridge and a pear tree.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back