My 89 BatMobile

that hammered canopy is epic, I can't imagine all the work that went into this, do you happen to hae a detailed build log with tons more pics ???

-Mike

This and a replica of KITT are the two cars I want the most. I can't believe you're doing all this in metal! I've never seen someone tackle an entire canopy in hammered metal before! This thing really will be bulletproof!

The 89' Batmobile has, and always will be, the best looking one. Coming out of the 80's it showed no hint of a box look, yet was very raw and was only exaggerated in the right areas.

Coquitlam huh....well I was thinkin' about moving back east.

'I've seen the screen used Batmobile. Someone in my state has it. They drove by my local comic shop on Free Comic Book Day.'
http://i.imgur.com/ocnea.jpg

Comic guy....there is a wb car bought and restored by a NY state bodyshop owner who also has a 66 bat of mine...could be the same car.

Mike- I always keep a detailed build log.

Matt - last I checked Santa's helper is single, she drives a 5 liter and can rip a car apart no problem:)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread has blown my mind and reminded me why I love the RPF.

And Matt, there can never be too many 89 Batmobile replicas... ;)

Donc that's not a screen used Batmobile, all of the originals have been painted "Onstar grey".

Nice replica though, If I built one I'd probably go for the accurate satin black though.

Every single day, while mooching through threads on this forum I am completely blown away by something I stumble across. The talent on display is amazing. I need to win big on the lottery and blow it all on props!!

I really do love the '89 Batmobile (much more than the Tumbler, incidentally), so seeing new fanmade ones always gives me a kick!

If I could drive and had the money and skill to, I'd totally make one for myself.

'I've seen the screen used Batmobile. Someone in my state has it. They drove by my local comic shop on Free Comic Book Day.'
http://i.imgur.com/ocnea.jpg

Comic guy....there is a wb car bought and restored by a NY state bodyshop owner who also has a 66 bat of mine...could be the same car.
Could be :) It's in Colorado, but they could have gotten the car from elsewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
I set to making the little known part that sits inside the rear thruster...
mhpartsoct2011004.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back