1:1 Silicone Indiana Jones Bust

Thanks again guys ;)

Who made the paintjob and the beard? Did you make that yourself Howard?

Yes, I make the silicone pieces 100%... sculpt, molding, casting, painting, hair work and so on... I think that's what I like best about silicone, I can work on it all :love At the moment I do get outside help with wardrobe, but I'm also trying some of that too.

How much...!? :love

One Triiiilliiion dollars.... :lol

H

Howard S Studios

Really love your work but i gotta agree with Kramstaar, it is off in alot of areas , eyes, brow, even shape of the head.
When i first saw it i thought it looked like Eric Bana...LOL

here is a comparrison shot and maybe you see what i mean
Don't get me wrong i can't do anything like what you did here but i think it could use more tweeking. Just looks like a guy in a Indy costume...sorry

Last edited:
Really love your work but i gotta agree with Kramstaar, it is off in alot of areas , eyes, brow, even shape of the head.
When i first saw it i thought it looked like Eric Bana...LOL

here is a comparrison shot and maybe you see what i mean
Don't get me wrong i can't do anything like what you did here but i think it could use more tweeking. Just looks like a guy in a Indy costume...sorry

Those angles are completely different so i dont see how you hope to compare them. The shape of a face changes even with the slightest difference in angles. I think howard did an awesome job on this and while i do see some things that could be improved i definately see a very strong likeness to Harrison Ford. Great Job Howard

Great piece Howard the only thing I think looks off is his skin tone Indy was more tan, other than that I think it looks fantastic, love the beard stubble.

Those angles are completely different so i dont see how you hope to compare them. The shape of a face changes even with the slightest difference in angles. I think howard did an awesome job on this and while i do see some things that could be improved i definately see a very strong likeness to Harrison Ford. Great Job Howard

I know, Nice try... pick the same angle if you want to critique things ;)

H

Can you post more pics of it?

I don't think that Howard was asking for critisism, he just wanted to show it off.

I wish I had that kind of skills.

Can you post more pics of it?

I don't think that Howard was asking for critisism, he just wanted to show it off.

I wish I had that kind of skills.

You know I don't have it anymore, but the client who bought it is a member here, maybe he can?

I really don't mind critisism, but when something is 100% done, it's kind of dumb and pointless to rip it apart? Unless I'm flat out trying to sell you something or asking for the flaws... what's the point other than to feel your voice is worth listing to?

H

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back