1:1 Silicone Indiana Jones Bust

That is amazing, am always incredibly envious of sculptors who can catch someones likeness so accurately. Even more so of sculptors who can catch their character and personality too.

Perfect. Now to win the lottery so I can actually afford to own one of these ;)

Howrd your work has always amazed me but this bust and the joker bust, are to die for. Both just went to the top of my holy grail list of pieces. Just incredible.
mike

Absolutely amazing work... uncannily lifelike :thumbsup

Now how bout regressing Mr. Ford a couple of years and giving him back his big 70s hair and sideburns?
I'm thinkin how great that could look as part of a Han Solo in Stormtrooper disguise mannequin :love

Was he really that young ?
Amazing, as always.

Trust me, man... we're all just getting OOOLLLDDDDDDDD! :unsure
But to be a Holywood superstar means your youth is preserved in celluloid.... and now in Silicone too, thanks to Howard! ;)

Cheers,
John
john@manicminer.plus.com

Hey Buddy, It looks fantastic. Really like how you have the mouth open just a little bit
to have those teeth. I also love that signature innocent eyebrow look you have going.
Harrison always seemed to be a charming man, and you nailed the expression.

Ford's a difficult likeness to nail but you did it in spades. You are definitely on a roll with your last few pieces. We need to see a Christopher Reeve come out of your studio next, nudge, nudge!

I'm a huge fan of your work mate and the execution on this is absolutely terrific.

Mindful of all the other richly deserved comments here, and knowing how hard Harrison is to nail, I'm not sure the likeness sits quite right to my eye. His face (for me) is a little pinched around the jaw and that strange line on the outer side of Ford's eye's is not quite as prominent as I feel it would be..

Before the rest of the members burn me at the stake for commenting in this way, I must say that it IS a magnificent piece and I know better than most how different eye's perceive art in different ways.

Congratulations and highest regards

MARK

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back