Screen used props from the Fifth Element exhibit

movieobjects

Hello guys,

Most of fifth element screen used props are on display at gaumont museum, and we had a tour there this week-end.

Look at those pics within our special report.

musee-gaumont-4.jpg

Those stones and the details on the box are fantastic !

I am wondering though, it looks like the stones would not fit into the box ? Or is it the camera angle ?

Do you have more pics you can share ? :thumbsup

I don't particularly like this movie (I was already too old to enjoy it when it was released) but I was really impressed with the cop uniform displayed at the Cité des sciences a few months ago...

THAT was really something !!!

:love

Fred

attachment.php

Fifth Element is really an underrated movie. It's no Blade Runner but it still has some great future concepts in it.

Great images,I know the art book for this movie is somewhat expensive.

I own a Fifth Element edition swatch watch,its a shame they never released the figure line

Really beautiful model, great find.

"If they don't chase you after a mile, they don't chase you.... maybe its two miles."

Hello guys,

Most of fifth element screen used props are on display at gaumont museum, and we had a tour there this week-end.

Look at those pics within our special report.

http://www.movieobjects.com/photos/musee-gaumont-4.jpg

After all this time that link is quite dead. As are most pictures of the stones weather original or fan made, in other threads… Mostly thanks to photo bucket. Can someone please direct me to this special report now? Or a link where I Can you see some good pictures of the screen used stones prop? Cheers

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back