Less than 1 month before Halloween

Since our band is playing for Halloween, and I need to be comfortable for 4+ hours of standing in a usually warm bar, I figured I'd do the Capt. Kirk original series get up and use the Art Asylum Phaser and the ST The experience communicator with some velcro on them and on a quick belt I'll make out of black vinyl or something. I'm still trying to find pics of the pant length so I can modify some cheap black slacks to approximately the right short length.

<div class='quotetop'>(Betamin @ Sep 21 2006, 09:59 PM) [snapback]1324302[/snapback]</div>
Since our band is playing for Halloween, and I need to be comfortable for 4+ hours of standing in a usually warm bar, I figured I'd do the Capt. Kirk original series get up and use the Art Asylum Phaser and the ST The experience communicator with some velcro on them and on a quick belt I'll make out of black vinyl or something. I'm still trying to find pics of the pant length so I can modify some cheap black slacks to approximately the right short length.
[/b]

pics showing the pants seem to be few and far between... heres one from startrek.com

320x240.jpg

looks like they come up a litte above the ankle, close to the top of the boot. But I'm sure that someone on here has some better screen grabs.

Thanks for the pic, Darth. And you're right, it's harder than hell to find a good shot of the pants anywhere, or so it has been for me.

Am working on a TIE Pilot full suit and a Dr. Satan from House of a thousand corpses.

Also doing a faceless nurse from Silent Hill and a Bride of Frankenstein.

Possibly a Professor membrane from Invader Zim if I have time.

WOW. that's alot of costumes. Dr. Satan would be one I'd really want to see... the costume, I mean... I have no need/want to see the real Dr. Satan. :p

<div class='quotetop'>(Phayze @ Sep 21 2006, 06:23 AM) [snapback]1323820[/snapback]</div>
Maybe grown-up costume contests should have a "best drunken loser" category so that people with well-made costumes can compete separately. ;)
[/b]

I can pull off both of those... can I get two prizes :p

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back