DRIVE (2011) Scorpion Satin Jacket

Can anyone point me in the direction of the "British Boutique" version of the jacket? I've got the steady one but the only thing that annoys me about it is how weak/thin the collar and cuffs are!

Blocpartycam
Unless im mistaken, and im hoping someone will correct me if i am, the actual name of the seller is "boutique england."

You are correct. I was confused. I am also from England so you'd think i'd get this right!

On another note - I am finding it extremely hard to believe that there are no other boots on this planet that are taupe and look similar to Stacy Adams Madison for people who can't find the right boots.

I have searched high and low and even though 'Alden for J Crew Cordovan Boots' look similar, they are not in taupe. Infact Taupe boots are extremely rare.

Can we all focus our resources on this area - seems like we should be able to find at least a close enough!

That eBay jacket does not look very accurate to me.

Has a silver zipper, the collar is too large and pointed, there is a large snap button on the collar and the scorpion is a pretty off.

For use as a one off outfit for Haloween or similar you can't really argue with the price.

Woo, sunglasses should be here by Friday.

Still need a watch though....

Appears we are no closer to an accurate watch. Just the couple that have popped up.

I have been thinking of getting a couple more steady jackets. One to keep on display, and one for a bloody version of the costume.

Thanks for the help guys. Might stick with my steady one for now then as that collar looks huge on the Boutique England. Shame because they got the cuffs and waist part right.

Here is the link to boutique.england 'Drive' Gold Scorpion Men's Satin Beige Fitted Ryan Gosling Film Movie Jacket | eBay but the embroidery looks kinda funny to my eyes. And its $120 shipped to US?

Anyone has pictures showing the ones from other British sellers (ones that acutally shipped from India or Pakistan according to some of the reviews)?

This one has an off center scorpion but can be ordered without i think:

DRIVE RYAN GOSLING GOLD SCORPION MENS FILM,MOVIE STAR BEIGE SATIN JACKET | eBay

I'm unsure about Steady's sizing. If I have a small regular jacket thats a little too big for me, will the small slim fit jacket be the right size? Or should I spring for the XS, which might be too snug?

Man, I hate being between sizes.

Just measure yourself man. That is the BEST way to get the right size. Just go by your chest measurement.

Sunglasses came and they are worth the money (punny). I love them. Beautiful quality.

Steady recommend you take a jacket you already own and measure that against the sizing guide on the site, it's exactly what I did and my Drive jacket fits perfectly

4hEsKVEi5Ik.jpg

FedEx shipped Steady jacket to Russia for 7 days, I got it just for my birthday. Representing Drive behind the Ural Mountains.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back