Studio Scale AT-ST under construction!

Re: Studio Scale AT-ST under construction!

PM/email on the way KK! Hope your X Wing pilot is paying attention.. 2 marks at 210!

Steve

Got my leg upgrade.They look great/nice castings.Thanks Frank for the great service.

Dave

Thank you very much Frank and Steve, my long awaited AT-ST kit has now arrived!!

:D

I finally got to go through my walker kit on Christmas day, and I'm very pleased! :D

I realise Steve's kits and Frank's work are held in high regard, and I now see why. There's a ot of very clean, bubble-free parts in my kit and it's it's going to be a joy to put together!

THANK YOU everyone involved in this project, well worth the wait and I'm very happy with it!

Jeremy

Thanks Guys!

Im on XMAS Break..and Im finishing up the outstanding orders.

It will be nice to get everything SHIPPED!!!

The biggest crime here is......youll hardly see all this fantastic work Moe :lol
Really great job, i love the use of period kit parts in there too, looks so authentic!

lee

Brother-Ralphee is right..

Need to build it with the REMOVABLAE BACK!

Or make a Cutaway. THAT would be cool...a cutaway.

Hmmmmm

Nathan took one of the REJECT castings,....and is going to make a diorama scene with EWOKS using it as a make shift house. "Post JEDI Fight by 5 years" so its rusted,..and tattered..and lived in.

I thought...what a cool idea.

Now where do you get EWOKS in that scale?

My interior is painted. I still need to paint the seats though.

Moe, gotta say that interior painted up is looking superb!

Frank, about those Ewoks.... I seem to remember some rubber ones that the Disney store used to sell. I could be losing my mind, but kinda remember them being roughly the right size. Might be hard to find nowadays....:unsure

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back