Studio Scale AT-ST under construction!

swpropmaker

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
UPDATE pics of the Studio Scale AT-ST under construction. Guys just a quick post to share progress the with you. Legs are complete were working on the engine now. These are being molded as they are complete so you know what that means. :)

This is the version AT-ST we are doing. This is not the ESB version as seen in many reference photos. This is the main stop motion AT-ST used in the ROTJ as seen below.
185708054.jpg

Enjoy the pics.
185708050.jpg

185708048.jpg

185708057.jpg

185708060.jpg

185708063.jpg

Steve

Steve,

I'm going to ask the question that everyone else wants to, but thinks is too stupid: are the legs going to be static??? Or, poseable........?

Lookin' good, either way.

Allan

Thanks guys. This has been one of my favorites for a while. Goes great with the AT-AT. The thing will be positional like the stop motion maquette but must be glues to hold itÂ’s position. Its range of motion is the same. IÂ’m sure you could rig tension screws to allow it to be able to be reposed ect. As far as articulation goes it will be a replica of the filming miniature in every way.

:eek Thanks for the pm Steve but maybe the TIE will have to wait, maybe i should just send my Mastercard over to you huh lol. thanks for the amazing update and great to see you mingling on the boards, now i just have to decide what to put money down on :p

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back