Machined 5 Footer Millennium Falcon Engine Vents. Parts set #1.

Re: Machined 5 Footer Millennium Falcon Engine Ven

Hey, no problemo. I've not had time to do much on the Falcon lately, plus now Jason and Mike Salzo are doing the Sealab project we can get some nice sets of parts from them :)

Gort - oh man - do you still need the sealab bits? Guiltarama...I've been mostly avoiding the shed since my fall, it's been cold and I've been sore and sorry. I'll be moulding those bits for my own build anyway, so if you want 'em it's no problem and I'll do you the full set. I never managed to get the parts quite as clean as I'd have liked unfortunately; pretty clean but there's still some paint residue.

Some paints, my god I'd love to know what they are. Was there such a thing as epoxy-based model paint around in the '70s? Seems like it!!

Hey Guys, ordering for these sets has now closed & no more orders will be taken as of now.
For all those that have ordered, your sets are being made & will be shipped to you asap.
I'm going to take a short break & then work on getting out 5' Millennium Falcon Parts Set #2.

Oh, would anyone be interested in 32" Machined vents?. We have ton's of material left over of which many sets could be made for that prop too!.
I'm doing a set for me, so if you guys like what you see, we may pop out some sets of these.

Cheers
Stu

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back