Nike Mag's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

Re: Nike McFly's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

Holy crap on a cracker...

Where do I sign up????

:darnkids

Did I use the new emoticon right???

Blank Cheque time.......

I know these will not be cheap, but 1k? is it truely worth a high price tag like that, my verdict, hell yeah!

When I heard the news a few hours ago I was absolutely giddy, the success of these shoes is already assured but if this is in fact a limited run item the resell market for finding and purchasing a pair will be ludicrous, anyone with the financial means to purchase a pair strike as soon as there available because they'll sell faster than mexican hot cakes.

.........they need to announce these for 500 dollars or less right now.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Not laughing at you, but with you :)

Hope you're right though, but I seriously doubt it :unsure

I think even 1000 is a low-ball estimate. Again, hope I'm wrong.

you would think selling and making them in bulk they couldn't cost more than 1000. I think 1000 is a bit high

It all depends what 'bulk' is.

Will always be available = bulk = crazy if over 500$

1000-1500 - Limited edition = $$$$ (my guess is 1000$ + but hope I'm wrong)

.... and they know what they've got, plus its for the MJFF, besides Nike is not doing these for free either, so up and away the price goes

Well, we won't have to wait long before finding out.

Last edited:
Re: Is Nike Taking Us ‘Back To The Future’?

First need a jacket! Its almost October, Marty Jr had his in October... But it was California, sunny, and a rubber jacket (the pouring rain justifies the rubber i suppose) Well darn i still need one!

:confused
:eek
:confused
:love
:unsure

That pretty much sums up how I feel.

Re: Is Nike Taking Us ‘Back To The Future’?

Yea, can we do something about that? Maybe pollute a bit more? California with jacket weather EVER would be nice.

Why in the closet video are they all the same size? I would assume that is a CGI teaser. Even if these are a limited run they are not going to then ditch the self tying laces patent and will probably make more designs with that tech and lights which IMHO I would be happy with. Getting limited edition anything here in the UK is too hard and too expensive.

You gotta admit, if those Shoes are all real, Nike must have some AWESOME security for no one to hear about them till now. We knew about the patent from last year, but I always assumed that once they started producing a few would leak from overseas. Same thing happened to the Hyperdunks a few years ago.

-Gary

Last edited:

I should be at the event tomorrow as well.

You can already see there are some differences between them and the screen used. The NIKE swoosh goes over the back plate and not behind it.

No, it goes behind it. Look closely...

nike-air-mag-01.jpg

THIS was the entire reason I got into sneakers as more than just footwear. I can't not have a pair of these, and would gladly pay $1,000 for 'em.

I just wish they could sell them as NON-COLLECTOR. Mass-Market them for once.

fingers-crossed. :rolleyes

Gahh! Sooo getting a pair if I can so long as they are under $1000 can not justify that for shoes of any kind. Still amazing this is even happening!:eek

Can't wait to hear more about this! There is no way I can justify spending that much for a pair of shoes, (only saying this because I've already purchased too many awesome props this year). I may have to adjust my budget in the off chance I can't control my impulse buying.

O.K..If these are U.S. only..I'm going to need one of you guys to get me a pair!!!!....

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back