Nike Mag's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

Re: Is Nike Taking Us ‘Back To The Future’?

holy hell. Let's hope this is the real deal. Nike wouldn't let a massive marketing appeal let them pass by. I mean BTTF 2 pretty much puts Nike on the spot to have these baby's ready by 2015!!! man, what do u guys think. seriously can they really be like the film??

this is such epic news that even my woman says she needs to have a pair. idk but to me this is pretty news shattering! self lacing shoes....HEAVY!!!

Re: Nike McFly's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

I think i just soiled myself lol. Nice grab Pitbull.

Well, if i dont need to sell a kidney, im in, pending availability though, we in the UK may get bent over on this one sadly if its a limited release.

Lee

"Michael J. Fox will be on the Late Show with David Letterman tomorrow, 9/8, with a fun announcement about the MJFF"

Perhaps Nike has tied up with the MJF Foundation and MJF will be promoting the release of the shoes. I wonder if they will air that commercial shot at Twin Pines Mall.

I can cofirm this. The NIKE event tomorrow will benefit the MJFF.

So.....Marty Mcfly jr had 4 year old shoes...if they are coming out now :p To bad that the designers of bttf 2 never put at logo on the jacket as well.

WOW! I could only hope .... but on my budget its not going to happen.

First Fujimi with their 1/24 spinner model kit and now this...

What else is on your ultimate wish list? Two of mine just happened this week.

A few years early. Probably be 2015 before I can afford a pair lol.

Can't wait though.

hahaaaaa hope to see the outcome of all this soon!

i fear every pair released will be bought by nike collectors and re-sellers, nike collectors will keep them forever and the re-sellers will sell them for at least double the original price.

this is the way it goes with every hyped nike release these days, and the BTTF mags it should be even more extreme.

it pretty much rips the heart from sneaker collecting and hands it to the elite few who work in the stores that sell them.

Last edited:

If they're a *reasonable* price, I'll buy a pair to WEAR. Like. Casually. Because I'm the same guy who will buy a toy and open it, or buy a car and drive it regularly. And then when it finally wears out, I'll have the memories of it, and the shoes or the car or the figure will mean something to ME, not mean something to my wallet or my shelf.

If they're not a reasonable price, I'll covet them from afar.

That video is a TEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so rad that they are making these! Self lacing or not!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back