HM sign.jpgok so I've got my first sign painted up - the patina isn't showing up too well in this pic but its there
pretty happy with it so far. Going to do a couple more, this one is for my sister in law for her birthday, the next 2 are for me

Here's a little something I'm working on for my mansion themed home office. It's a small room, 10x10, so I'm planning on building a corner unit to display some of my larger pieces with my full size gargoyle sitting on top.

I roughly based it on the frames of the stretching portraits, plus the corbel design from the changing portrait gallery at DLR.
Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 9.10.09 PM.png

How was it working with the wallpaper? I've never installed wallpaper before, but really want to put some up.

A little difficult at first but we got the hang of it, just a lot of youtube watching and then dove in, I think the best advice I can give is not to panic, the glue is very forgiving, if you first don't get it up as you want it you can re adjust and re stick it, take your time. You'll need a pretty large area to apply the adhesive , we used our garage floor.
Hope that helped.

For those of you who are doing door handle related props, I just stumbled onto the actual door trim plate. It's from Weiser Locks (who are/were based in South Gate, CA - not too far from Disneyland) and looks to be the actual off the shelf trim piece imagineers may have used. I've compared it to the castings that I have and it looks spot on.

s-l1600-3.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back