Breaking Bad Props

Aaaaaand thank you sir! I had found the model for them overseas, but not the US one. I guess they are discontinued so I grabbed a pair off ebay.

And Great1 - I would love to have a revolver as part of my season 4 display - but I've gotten so anal that I would want it to be the correct model, and there are no airsoft/blank/resin Ruger LCRs from what i can tell. I would even consider paying what a real one costs, but I'm not comfortable with real guns in my house. Maybe I can convince my buddy who's a gun collector to grab one so I can recast it lol.

I would look into theatrical prop guns. I have a replica revolver that is almost 100% real except it has no open barrel and is designed to fire blanks.

And Great1 - I would love to have a revolver as part of my season 4 display - but I've gotten so anal that I would want it to be the correct model, and there are no airsoft/blank/resin Ruger LCRs from what i can tell. I would even consider paying what a real one costs, but I'm not comfortable with real guns in my house. Maybe I can convince my buddy who's a gun collector to grab one so I can recast it lol.

I am a screen accuracy nut as well so I defiantly understand.

I would look into theatrical prop guns. I have a replica revolver that is almost 100% real except it has no open barrel and is designed to fire blanks.

Good idea, that must be what was used on the show. I was talking to somebody that works with props and he said that they try to avoid using a real gun as much as possible.

An in interview with the propmaster he said he alters real guns to be incapable of shooting real rounds and only blanks (something about releasing pressure out the top), so he can basically have any gun on the show.

That is too bad about the gun and like you I am not comfortable with a real gun.

I do however have good news about the Los Pollos Hermanos air fresheners, I contacted the company and was told that they have a new die which places the hole 1/8” from the top edge. They are going to send me the final mock up prior to production.

I just received the new mockup,

1176forapproval.jpg

The hole is still a bit low, I am going to see if they can get it placed higher but if not then we may have to go with it.

I have another question, I placed the order as unscented because I wanted to put mine in my detolf case but I wanted some input from anyone else interested if I should get them scented or not.

I'd be happy with that - no one would ever notice that but us, LOL.

I am happy with it as well. I believe the screen used one was custom made, the circle doesn't look perfect to me so this should be much better if I am correct.

Unacceptable! Condition, UNACCEPTABLE!!!

:lol

Will you be wanting some (or one) as well? I ordered 10 so I do have some extras for sale.

yeah I was hoping to get at least 3 - what amounts can they be ordered in? And I agree unscented is the way to go.

Unless you can get them to smell like crytal, or fried chicken. Or whatever you imagine Gus would smell like. It may seem weird saying this, but I imagine he smells like a light, slightly masculine slightly feminine scent. Weird, I know.

I'm debating on getting some castor beans as part of my display. I've read varying opinions on how dangerous they are - but most seem to say they are harmless as long as you dont eat them... At first I think its not worth the risk, but then I think "I have lots of things in my house that would kill you if you ate them". I dunno... in the meantime I'm using uncooked pinto beans, as they look very similar.

I've read that even unseeable amounts can be deadly. I wouldn't risk it. No one wants to die for a prop.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back