Breaking Bad Props

Hey havent been on much in the past few days - but those air fresheners look great! Cant wait to get some from you! And glad you got your notebook all put together... satisfying, isnt it?

Hey havent been on much in the past few days - but those air fresheners look great! Cant wait to get some from you! And glad you got your notebook all put together... satisfying, isnt it?

Once I figure out the shipping on the air fresheners, I will be private messaging everyone.

Putting together the notebook is very satisfying, I couldn't be happier with it so far. I am going to try and do the first page shortly.

Once I figure out the shipping on the air fresheners, I will be private messaging everyone.

Putting together the notebook is very satisfying, I couldn't be happier with it so far. I am going to try and do the first page shortly.

I think a small padded envelope with some corrugated cardboard would do the trick.

Saw that. Very nice. Can't help but feel it is more fluff for "fans" and not serious, in-depth design stuff but what is these days?

Got these today from Great1 - and they are great. Took one right away and hung it in my truck.

_MG_2675.jpg

I re-created Saul Goodman's business card from his first episode, "Better Call Saul". Saul writes down his fee on the back of the card and gives it to Badger.

I tried to get it as accurate as possible but unfortunately the photo of Saul is a little longer on the screen used card and I wish I could have found the image in better quality.

The business card is 2 inches x 3.5 inches. I haven't printed it yet myself, I hope it looks better once it is printed.

saulgoodmanbusinesscard.jpg

Cool. I feel like Saul would use a low-res photo for his business cards though. It's in his character and poor taste.

Amazing collection, bro. If you're thinking of making that list of pros and cons list Walt makes for killing Crazy 8, here are some caps. Good luck!

I got a new addition to my Breaking Bad collection today so I brought out my camera and took some photos of my other props as well!

bettercallsaulmatches1.jpg
bettercallsaulmatches2.jpg
bettercallsaulmatches3.jpg

gusboxcutter1.jpg

benekefabricatorsmug.jpg

galeslabnotes.jpg

... and finally my new additions!

"it's all they had"
"then you go to another store if this is all they had then you are in the wrong place"

jesseskimask.jpg
waltskimask.jpg

I tracked down the person that made those for the show and luckily they still had the patterns to make them.

Nice find on the masks. Great scene! I've been meaning to pick up the boxcutter but it's one of those things that's so cheap you never think to buy it.

On another note, I've been re-watching from the beginning. One of those great shows that stands up to repeat viewings.

Nice find on the masks. Great scene! I've been meaning to pick up the boxcutter but it's one of those things that's so cheap you never think to buy it.

On another note, I've been re-watching from the beginning. One of those great shows that stands up to repeat viewings.

Thanks a lot, both times we see the masks are very memorable scenes to me.

I started to re-watch the show from the beginning as well, I am thinking about making the "HOPE is the best medicine" button that Walter throws away after his first round of cancer treatment is complete. I would also really like Tuco's grill in the acrylic block.

Thanks a lot, both times we see the masks are very memorable scenes to me.

I started to re-watch the show from the beginning as well, I am thinking about making the "HOPE is the best medicine" button that Walter throws away after his first round of cancer treatment is complete. I would also really like Tuco's grill in the acrylic block.

Haha, the Tuco prop would be an awesome- but morbid- piece!

Theres a place around the corner from me that does the encapsulation in the acrylic blocks - I'm gonna get a quote from them about the grill. But I would still need a way to get accurate grills...

Great1 - the masks are awesome - where do you get a hold of these people??? I always try contacting people who worked on things I like and can never seem to get a response... BTW - tried PMing you - your box is full.

I found the place that made Tuco's grill for Breaking Bad, unfortunately it is $575 for an identical screen accurate one.

I am looking into seeing if they can make a cheaper look a like or maybe I can work out a deal to get them cheaper if I order enough of them.

Anyone else interested?

Hello,

I just got this in the mail today, I got two and only need one. If you are interested, drop me a line. I got two real ones to replicate this plate.

lwyrup.jpg

Thanks,

Travis

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back