Breaking Bad Props

I think I heard in one of the episode commentaries that they didn't even want the actors to handle the castor beans, instead they had painted another type of bean.

I was also hoping to get one of the bullets that Hank ended up using to blow the cousin's head off - from what I found, they are "black talon" bullets, which have since stopped being made. I'd like to find someone who still has some just to get one...

I was also hoping to get one of the bullets that Hank ended up using to blow the cousin's head off - from what I found, they are "black talon" bullets, which have since stopped being made. I'd like to find someone who still has some just to get one...

Are you thinking of a resin copy or an accutal bullet?

You getting a pair of wallabies.

Haha, I absolutely want a tan and black pair of wallabies.

I'd go for an actual bullet if I could get one...

The shoes w/ some drops of blood on them next to a smashed pair of glasses would look pretty cool.

I'd go for an actual bullet if I could get one...

The shoes w/ some drops of blood on them next to a smashed pair of glasses would look pretty cool.

That would be extremely cool, I am still trying to ID the glasses. I have seen some close glasses but none that are exact, Walt's glasses have this little loop on the inside of both arms which I keep looking for. I even tried finding some contact information for Kathleen Detoro, the show's wardrobe designer.

I just received the new mockup,

1176forapproval.jpg

The hole is still a bit low, I am going to see if they can get it placed higher but if not then we may have to go with it.

I would literally LOVE one of these! Me and friends are big UK fans of Breaking Bad. Where could I get some? :lol

I would literally LOVE one of these! Me and friends are big UK fans of Breaking Bad. Where could I get some? :lol

Glad to hear you love them, you can get them through me.

I contacted the company asking if I could expand my order and get an extra 10 of these printed up. I just received a response and it turns out they were shipped last Thursday. I am thinking the best idea is to wait and see how the first batch turned out before ordering more just to make sure they are ok.

I really hope there isn't any delays at the border, I can't wait to receive them.

The lab notes are from here-

EP100 JUMBO EXTREME

...naturally they don't ship to Australia. grrr.

Perhaps you could call them to place an order, that is what I had to do to get them to ship to Canada. Another option is to do the Hank version of the notebook which is a scanned copy of the labnotes and put in some sort of a duotang folder.

I received my book sox a while ago, now I am just waiting to receive my yellow page notebook. I ordered it from a company about three or four weeks ago and after calling 3 times to ask if it was shipped, they finally sent it this past Tuesday.

I ordered it from a company about three or four weeks ago and after calling 3 times to ask if it was shipped, they finally sent it this past Tuesday.

I ordered the book sox today...very cool. Do you guys who have made this before have any tips for making the 'lab notes' labels? They look kinda large for a standard label machine...mine won't make big enough ones. Thoughts?

Glad to hear you love them, you can get them through me.

I contacted the company asking if I could expand my order and get an extra 10 of these printed up. I just received a response and it turns out they were shipped last Thursday. I am thinking the best idea is to wait and see how the first batch turned out before ordering more just to make sure they are ok.

I really hope there isn't any delays at the border, I can't wait to receive them.

Thanks, how do I get in touch? (Sorry, am new here!)

I ordered the book sox today...very cool. Do you guys who have made this before have any tips for making the 'lab notes' labels? They look kinda large for a standard label machine...mine won't make big enough ones. Thoughts?

Find some yellow printer paper and print it out on that then cut it out.

Thanks, how do I get in touch? (Sorry, am new here!)

Click on my name then click on "Send a personal message to great1".

I found some good thick yellow paper at the Dollar Store today for Gale's Lab Notes. The paper was huge so I cut it down to 8.5 x 11. I think I did a pretty good job matching the size of the labels and I think the font is close enough to the screenused book. The labels aren't taped down yet so I will be adjusting the placement.

galelabnotes.jpg

galelabnotes2.jpg

Also the mailman dropped off a package for me today which had these...

lospollosairfreshener.jpg

I'll be making a post in the junkyard shortly because I need to order another batch of them, everyone that posted in here or private messaged me will be automatically added to the list but please let me know if you changed your mind.

Sorry for the double post but I just wanted to say that the interest thread for the Los Pollos Air Fresheners is up, here is the link.

Also if anyone is worried about the texture in the previous photo of the air freshener, it isn't a concern in my opinion and doesn't look near as rough as the photo indicates.

I took another photo with my camera flash on.

lospollosairfreshener2.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back