Breaking Bad Props

Thanks, im very happy with how its coming along. Yeah the hat is my favorite item of the bunch so far. The press books are pretty hard to come by in my own experience - they VERY randomly pop up on ebay. Took me quite some time to get a hold of all of these. Just need season 2 and the eventual season 6 to complete the set. I love the photography inside each and how each season has its own style.

Here's a few more shots of season 3 and 5 books.

http://postimage.org/

Last edited:
Figured as much. That's awesome you got them! Thanks for sharing. I'll keep my eye out on ebay. The photos are really cool. The Season 3 pic with the skull is amazing!! I would love to have that has a poster.

The season 2 press book is quite large, probably similar sized to the season 1 press book and it uses the same photo from the dvd/bluray.

I just did a test print for the Los Pollos Hermanos cup and I am convinced they used the black lids to hide any imperfections that are around the rim. They are going to be a huge pain but I am going to try my best to get them right.

The watch:

tag_CW2113.FC6183.jpg

TAG Heuer Monaco CAW2111, retails for $4500

That is such a cool watch but I will have to be happy with my calculator watch although I suppose there is replicas.

I did a few tweaks to the Los Pollos Hermanos cup shape and I am very close, I was having issues with there being a gap under the lip of the cup which has been fixed.

lphcup1.jpg

The masking tape visible in that photo was used to splice 2 pieces of paper together because a regular sheet of paper was slightly too short.

lphcup2.jpg

I just need to add 2mm to the bottom of the cup and I should be ready to have these printed with the gradient background.

If you guys don't have Hecubus' cigarette pack you are missing out. Just got in on his new run and they are perfect. The design, construction and quality are perfect.

Don't forget @Hecubus114's matchboxes. Got mine today, less than a week to travel around the world, couldn't recommend them more, they look great!

@great1 Coming along nicely, I'll be adding that cup to my next order with you! :D

@LukeM nice find, amazon wish list updated.. ;)

I'm working on replicating a bottle of Zafiro Añejo. Pretty much done. What do you guys think? The next step would be making the gift box. That'll have to wait awhile. Credit goes to Hecubus114 for finding these bottles. Thanks!

photo.jpg

1-1.png

Hey great1, how's the progress with the cup coming along? Thought I'd check in for a update :)
I made the corrections to the shape and it is ready for printing, there is no more gaps. I just hope a thicker paper won't mess up the shape.

I'm working on replicating a bottle of Zafiro Añejo. Pretty much done. What do you guys think? The next step would be making the gift box. That'll have to wait awhile. Credit goes to Hecubus114 for finding these bottles. Thanks!
Very nice bottle, you did a really good job on the top.

Do you think they have posters of that somewhere?
Do you mean the season 5 pressbook cover? I am pretty sure they don't sell posters with that image.

I'm thinking of casting a few grills in resin blocks as I have had some limited experience with this in the past. Does anyone have a link to a 'close enough' grill that they would like to see cast? Also if people have grills they want to send to be resin cast, let me know. I'll sort out a first few casts and post the results here soon.

I was re-watching the scene with Hank, Walt Jr., and Gus at Los Pollos Hermanos and I noticed that when Gus lifts up Hank's cup to get him a refill that there is actually 2 LPH logos, one on each side.

lphcupscreencap.png

I was going to get a printed sample today so I am glad that I caught it in time.

Yeah good catch - it's driving me nuts trying to remember where I've eaten that has the thick black plastic lids exactly like those...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back