Breaking Bad Props

Re: Breaking Bad (spoilers within)

Very cool - the cup is a must have!

And no ricin yet in the cigarettes - but as soon as I source the little vial/test tube there will be ;)

Absolutely, I just hope it won't be difficult finding a place to have it printed. I wonder if the best option would be to print it out and wrap it around an existing cup?

lospolloshermanosprevie.jpg

Dude!!! that would make a great T-Shirt!

Jamie

Wrapping it around a cup will definitely be the easier and more likely option, but if you find a place actually willing to print some up, let us know!

I started searching for a cheap place today that I could have Tuco's grill encapsulated in an acrylic block - I'm sure there's plenty of options - but the cheaper the better.

I'm also going to take a stab at making the green eyeball from the teddy bear. Seems like an easy enough thing, but I've looked for accurate ones and havent found any yet. And, as soon as I fulfill other financial obligations I have *ahembenhs* my next purchase will be the axe the cousins used.

And, of course, the Heisenberg hat!

Dude!!! that would make a great T-Shirt!

Jamie

I would defiantly like to do a t-shirt, most likely in the colour yellow.

I had bought a Los Pollos Hermano shirt a few months back and I was very disappointed in the quality of the shirt.

This is the photo that they had used,

work.7334671.1.fc,550x550,navy.v3.jpg

As you can see, the logo is blurry in that photo. Now imagine the same image being enlarged even more for the shirt, I was not impressed at all. I am pretty sure that the image I have been working on should look great on a shirt.

Wrapping it around a cup will definitely be the easier and more likely option, but if you find a place actually willing to print some up, let us know!

I started searching for a cheap place today that I could have Tuco's grill encapsulated in an acrylic block - I'm sure there's plenty of options - but the cheaper the better.

I'm also going to take a stab at making the green eyeball from the teddy bear. Seems like an easy enough thing, but I've looked for accurate ones and havent found any yet. And, as soon as I fulfill other financial obligations I have *ahembenhs* my next purchase will be the axe the cousins used.

And, of course, the Heisenberg hat!

I think your absolutely right about wrapping it around a cup. I just did a quick search and I found all of the sites I visited have a very large minimum order. They may have even done the same thing for the cup that was used on the show or I suppose it is possible that they ordered a lot of them and used them for cast and crew events. Either way, I think the only option is to make our own.

lospolloscup.jpg

Great idea about Tuco's grill in the block. I was actually thinking about that awhile ago but I had forgotten about it.

I've heard they've been given out to friends and family of people who work on the show, as well as people who visit the set.

I just have to add an OH MY GOD for tonight's episode - I aint gonna lie - Walt's "I made a mistake" speech made me tear up LOL

Last edited:

Designed these in photoshop/made them in about a day (since I'm not one of the cool kids who has REAL ones)

:D

Really great job on the matchbook, my only critique is the colour of the matches but the design is otherwise spot on!

I will be getting a Wilmington package from you but I will wait until the end of the season, just incase they have another close up.

I thought the same thing about the match color - but then I watched my blu ray of the scene and on the show they are brown with pink heads! And the book itself seemed to be made from very flimsy paper... In fact - I'm gonna pm you about these when I get home...

I thought the same thing about the match color - but then I watched my blu ray of the scene and on the show they are brown with pink heads! And the book itself seemed to be made from very flimsy paper... In fact - I'm gonna pm you about these when I get home...

You are correct, the matches that Walt has are brown with pink heads.

The scene when Skyler pulls the matchbook out of the drawer although you don't see the actual matches, I noticed from the side view that they are the same as mine with the white heads.

So it looks like we both have accurate matches although yours are from a much more memorable scene.

Aha - I knew we saw them on a different episode but I couldnt remember when. And no matter what, yours are a million times better because of where they came from ;)

I've been looking for one of these since the episode Box Cutter aired,

kennyrogersshirt.jpg

I wear a size medium or large which I had difficulty finding, I had ebay notify me when a new auction with "Kenny Rogers shirt" in the title was listed. Once the first medium showed up on ebay, 2 more showed up within a week.

Great looking photos! I am fairly new to photography, i'm not in a class but it is something I am interested in. I took these with my DSLR a few months ago.

challengecoin1.jpg

challengecoin2.jpg

I love the way the coin looks on the glass.

I can't get enough of Los Pollos Hermanos but don't take my word for it, one taste and you will know.

lospolloscircle.jpg

lospolloscircle2.jpg

I can't get enough of Los Pollos Hermanos but don't take my word for it, one taste and you will know.

lospolloscircle.jpg

lospolloscircle2.jpg

Ok - I'm totally hanging that on my rear view mirror...

Anybody have any idea what they used for the top of the Zafiro Anejo? I'm pretty sure its all copper, and I know for a fact its not what came with the bottle...

flower.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

bottle.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back