Breaking Bad Props

Holy Cow.....I am floored by the amazing things I've seen in this thread. I have literally sat here for the last 2 hours straight and marveled at the love and admiration for the show put on display here. The only thing that saddens me is that I didn't find this place earlier....I would have loved to have joined in the search/creation of show props, for I am a huge fan of the show. Great job to all of you here, if you still come around, hope to talk to some of you!

The ones in season 5 don't appear to be Dupont Tyvek Coveralls.

Its some kind of chem suit with a yellow zipper, I still can't find the manufacturer. ...

t4was2.jpg

When I was challenged to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, I decided to have some fun with it...

Last edited by a moderator:
i have been considering making a 1/3 scale sculpture from Breaking Bad based on this pic
Breaking-Bad-Heisenberg.jpg
would be making them in a limited addition of 500..... would there be any interest ??

I did update my cooking costume from last year's genuine Tyvek (which made me melt, because it's the equivalent of wearing a plastic trash bag).

I cut up my Tyvec (because it was nasty with sweat), and I used it as a pattern to make my own suit.
I made it out of 2 layers... inner layer is thin, white cotton... and outer layer is a cotton-poly blend.
The result was a very bright, very breathable suit.
This was my first sewing adventure making anything with elastic or a zipper... and I was happy with the result. :)

I did update my cooking costume from last year's genuine Tyvek (which made me melt, because it's the equivalent of wearing a plastic trash bag).

I cut up my Tyvec (because it was nasty with sweat), and I used it as a pattern to make my own suit.
I made it out of 2 layers... inner layer is thin, white cotton... and outer layer is a cotton-poly blend.
The result was a very bright, very breathable suit.
This was my first sewing adventure making anything with elastic or a zipper... and I was happy with the result. :)
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...01818457_761850262757965743_n_zpsca2ed4b0.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/...1828457_5496789752311338826_n_zpsa4efbc49.jpg

Wow, very impressive! Just like the later screen-used suits. Looks like a professional sewing job.

I do not know if anyone is still looking to buy Walter's shoes, but I found a good picture of the lighter ones he wore here:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 159

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back