Breaking Bad Props

Can anyone identify this snack barrel that hank used to collect donations for Walt at the DEA office in the season finale of season 2?

:thumbsup

4909__17912__03183_zoom.jpg

Hey Whizzo, Where did you purchase it from? I wasn't very observant when I received a hat back in October. I've since discovered it's not at all correct, I think I've seen it labeled Kenrick. They pictured the correct style20140226_221931.jpg hat in the ad but sent me this one.

This was cheap and is warm. I'll keep it for a beater and get a proper Bollman 40's for show.

(Whizzo is a term of endearment you know, I grew up with Whizzo the Clown on tv.)whizzocard.png

Last edited:
20140304_130215.jpgA marlboro gold pack just didn't seem big enough and they don't make marlboro lights so I'm stuck on cigarettes. Still think this looks bad.

Here's a couple of pics of my friend and I at Comic Con in the UK!

I'm dressed as Jesse, and my friend as Heisenberg! We have tried to source the same items used by AMC!

My first time going to a Comic Con, I really went to show off my Breaking Bad gear / cosplay as its my all time favorite show!

Also a big thank you to who ever posted the bucket label! It had so much attention!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back