Breaking Bad Props

Anyone get the Tuco's Grill paper weight? I know its not 100% accurate but i'm thinking about getting it
as it is one the props I have wanted the most but can't see myself finding an exact replica for a cheap price!
Quite like to know what its like before I do commit though!

It looks good. My grill is placed slightly off centre and there is a line in the middle where the piece were joined.

Here are my pictures

IMG_1087.JPGIMG_1088.JPGIMG_1092.JPGIMG_1091.JPGIMG_1089.JPGIMG_1090.JPGIMG_1093.JPGIMG_1095.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1094.JPG
    IMG_1094.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 172
They are selling the exact replica on ebay for $580

Made from Lucite/acrylic using real diamonds

Breaking Bad Tuco Grill Replica | eBay

However they also say

"If you are willing to wait a few weeks a custom can be available for a cheaper price. Available in the acrylic or can be made to fit your own teeth."

I just send them a message as to how much a custom would be. I will then tell you when I get a reply.

They said the custom will be $380 plus shipping

Well as far as I know the new bailey is exactly the same except for the lining, and the tacks, but the fact that it's the same company and same hat is why I suggest it as the best hat. The bollman may be similar to the older bailey, but it is still a bollman, and not a bailey. If you want the perfect hat, wait for the bailey with white liner to show up, otherwise I would go with the newer version.

FYI Bollman owns Bailey.

Actually, Bollman told me that the Bailey Jett, the Bollman pork pie, and the Kingpin chemist are all the same hat with minor differences. Of course the ones we know about. That means the most accurate hat is the Bollman, which is the only one with the accurate tacking besides the kingpin chemist (which doesn't have lining at all.)

No the bailey jett pork pie with white lining, and a stitched bow is the most accurate hat, seeing as it was the hat used for seasons 1-5, while the hat in the final season is the goorin.

I see the misunderstanding. The most accurate hat that is easy to find is the Bollman, considering the Jett now features inaccurate detailing. Bollman has assured me that the three hats are the same besides the tacking and lining.

I understand you're talking about the easier hats to find, but even then I would go with the new bailey jett, since it was given to the crew. And as far as I'm concerned if it's good enough for the crew it's good enough for me.

Cool. I just think it should be stated, the more screen accurate hat to buy is he Bollman. The tacking is a big deal in my opinion.

Cool. I just think it should be stated, the more screen accurate hat to buy is he Bollman. The tacking is a big deal in my opinion.

But the tacking can easily be removed and replaced with stitching or smaller tacks, if one were inclined to do so, can't it? The Baileys are usually sold for up to $30 cheaper than the Bollman, and I think it isn't worth paying that much more for some details that you can most likely fix yourself.

I guess if the tacks can be removed, go for it. Id be too worried to try to alter the hat myself. I don't mind paying the extra money.

Just ordered the Bollman, I'll post pics when I get it. Hopefully it can provide some useful reference for those still in search for a hat!

Actually, Bollman told me that the Bailey Jett, the Bollman pork pie, and the Kingpin chemist are all the same hat with minor differences. Of course the ones we know about. That means the most accurate hat is the Bollman, which is the only one with the accurate tacking besides the kingpin chemist (which doesn't have lining at all.)

Correct! Bollman Hat Company does own Bailey of Hollywood. As of today in my opinion if you want an accurate pork pie hat with an accurate tacking go with the Bollman 1940s Pork Pie Hat.

a59weg.jpg

However...

No the bailey jett pork pie with white lining, and a stitched bow is the most accurate hat, seeing as it was the hat used for seasons 1-5, while the hat in the final season is the goorin.

If you were to purchase the pork pie hats Bailey had offered couple years back, they a couple modifications than the ones sold today..

In order:
Bailey Jett Black (Old Production) - Super hard to find! I contacted several online retailers and all they had were the ones from the new production.
Goorin "The Official Heisenberg"
Bailey Jett Black (New Production) - Easy to find!
Bailey Jett Black (New Production) - BB Crew Hat, some pop here and there on eBay

10451912333_fab22c9b5b_b.jpg

Good for you, but here in Germany, I can not buy a gallon bucket , can give me a tip, where there is accurate?

171_0.jpg

Here a good picture of the one's used in the show.

It has an unusual upper half, so hopefully some here knows where to pick up one.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back