Breaking Bad Props

Mezco are producing a breaking bad pink teddy in 2014

Picture-035-e1391658585190.jpg

Knowing Mezco recent price increases of its 6 inch figures I be surprised if it went for under $200.

Due out Summer 2014

Last edited:
We know for a fact that a bailey jett pork pie hat was used through seasons 1-4.

Yes, but wasn't that an older Bailey model with stitches (or just really small tacks) that held up the side bow rather than the larger tacks used in the newer Bailey model? Since the old Bailey is very expensive and nearly impossible to get, the Bollman looks like it was worth getting because it has smaller tacks which is why I wondered if it actually looked closer to the screen-used one than the new Bailey. I could be wrong though, the Bollman might have other details about it (besides the inner lining) which are incorrect, which is why I'm asking.

Well as far as I know the new bailey is exactly the same except for the lining, and the tacks, but the fact that it's the same company and same hat is why I suggest it as the best hat. The bollman may be similar to the older bailey, but it is still a bollman, and not a bailey. If you want the perfect hat, wait for the bailey with white liner to show up, otherwise I would go with the newer version.
Yes, but wasn't that an older Bailey model with stitches (or just really small tacks) that held up the side bow rather than the larger tacks used in the newer Bailey model? Since the old Bailey is very expensive and nearly impossible to get, the Bollman looks like it was worth getting because it has smaller tacks which is why I wondered if it actually looked closer to the screen-used one than the new Bailey. I could be wrong though, the Bollman might have other details about it (besides the inner lining) which are incorrect, which is why I'm asking.

Photo of Andrea and Brock from Todd's Lab, as seen in Ozymandias (S5E14) and Granite State (S5E15)

Mine:

WYxn15W.jpg

Screenshots from the episodes:

Z9WQrjQ.jpg

OQPQcac.jpg

If anyone would like the printable file, please send me a PM with your email address.

Also, I've almost run out of Wayfarer ribbons, so send me a PM if you'd like any. $5 each, plus shipping.

Saul's ribbon is on the top left, mine is on the bottom right:

oBZ49kX.jpg

Thought I would share a new addition to my collection. Using the great SquidMans Wilmington cigarette pack file I made a few samples with some success but not 100 % perfect yet. Lavell Crawford aka HUELL BABINEAUX was performing in NYC this week (very funny stand up comedian go see him). I asked SquidMan for a prop idea for Huell and he said get a pack of Wilmingtons signed. Well I went with his great idea and I wanted to share my success with the Breaking Bad prop thread. Lavell was super nice and signed the front of the pack "Huell I didn't Poison Brock" and then he signed his name on the back. I also had him sign a few photos from the show including the classic "money shot". Enjoy and thanks again to SquidMan for all his great props!

huell pack 1.jpghuell pack 2.jpghuell for rpf2.jpg

Last edited:
My Breaking Bad prop collection so far, not in the picture is the BrBa money barrel blu ray set and a Heisenberg action figure

br ba prop collection.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to everyone on this thread, I would not have as much cool Breaking Bad stuff to display if it wasn't for you guys :)

Okay here's a new W.W wallet item. I don't know what this card was supposed to be so I made my own representation. Enjoy.
Here's the screencap of the card it's the one that says CHARG-A-CARD.
Walts Wallet.jpg
And here is my representation.
Charg--a-card.jpg
I didn't know what the card was supposed to do so I just made it a generic gift card. Enjoy!

If you are looking for a few more ideas for wallet stuffers, there were a couple of things mentioned in the pilot script -

CLOSE ON the wallet -- we see a Triple-A Club card, a Blockbuster card, a Mensa membership. A coupon for Outback Steak House. We glimpse an ID card that says "FACULTY".

If you are looking for a few more ideas for wallet stuffers, there were a couple of things mentioned in the pilot script -

CLOSE ON the wallet -- we see a Triple-A Club card, a Blockbuster card, a Mensa membership. A coupon for Outback Steak House. We glimpse an ID card that says "FACULTY".

Thanks man that will really help out. Always something new to distract myself. :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back