Breaking Bad Props

I'm new here and I could use some help from you guys. I'm a big fan of Breaking Bad (especially of Tuco Salamanca the crazy s o b) and there are a couple of things that I'd like to get my hands on, but I don't know where to get it. I want a replica of Tuco's grill, the boxing gloves around his neck and a photograph of Raymond Cruz as Tuco. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

Anyway, first new addition, and the first prop I ever wanted from the show, the pink bear we see mysteriously floating in Walt's pool in season 2. This was made by the same person who made the show bears. Probably my FAVORITE prop I have ever owned.
BreakingBadPinkBear_zps493de7e0.jpg

How did you get in touch with the person who made the screenused bears? And what did this prop cost you?

Is the maker selling any more of them?

Was in ABQ this weekend and took the bear on a little tour. Also got to meet Giancarlo Esposito, Steven Michael Quezada, and Jeremiah Bitsui.

Cool location pics. Abq is my home town. I head back there quite a bit and did the tour of locations as well. Actually spent many a night at Jane's duplex back in college since one of my best friends lived in Jane's portion. We used to smoke cigs in the back porch like Jessie and Jane did. :)

You really toured Abq since the locations are far and in-between from each other. Great pics! Did you make it to Rio Rancho to Walt's school?

Was in ABQ this weekend and took the bear on a little tour. Also got to meet Giancarlo Esposito, Steven Michael Quezada, and Jeremiah Bitsui.

Steven was born and raised in the same neighborhood I grew up in..we went to the same High School and he is now a school board member representing the district we grew up in. :)

Almost forgot one of the best pics!

There were lots of locations I didn't get the chance to see. Will have to go back for sure - probably after the series ends, so I can include any new spots. Steven talked about teaching - he was a really cool guy. They all were. I got my Los Pollos Hermanos cup signed by them all and they were really impressed with it, lol. Jeremiah Bitsui asked if he could take a pic of it with his iPad!

Doing well :) this trip was really awesome and a long needed break for me. Really one of the coolest experiences I ever had.

if anyone can help me out with gales case files AMC had on there site for a free download would be very helpful.I see a few members here with all the case files,lab notes,gales crime scene photos,documents etc from that AMC downloadable file

PLEASE PM ME or email me if you have the files at evilempire42@msn.com

Thanks guys
-Mike

Hi, I'm a huge Breaking Bad fan and very new to this site. To be honest images of your collection drew me to this website, you have an awesome assortment.
I'm wanting to make a Zafiro Anejo bottle but I'm having trouble locating one to buy. I saw that you bought one and I'm also wanting to know how you made the lid.
Again amazing collection, keep it up, keep breaking bad

Re: Breaking Bad (spoilers within)

Hi Great1 I want to know if I can have your permission to use your Los Pollos Logo for some cups and fast food bags I would like to make for my own collection.Is it possible you can share your file? :cool

-Mike
Great job Hecubus! I had never thought about doing Jesse's carton.

I obtained a Los Pollos Hermanos sign from the show, I took a photo of it with my camera and am working on it in photoshop now. I would like to do the plastic cup that Hank got Gus' fingerprints from but it may be difficult. I believe I saw the logo on a coffee mug as well.

Here is a preview, sorry for the watermark but I don't want people using it without my permission. The actual photo on my computer is nearly 2000x1500 pixels.

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6826/lospolloshermanosprevie.jpg

Hecubus114 Is the zafiro Anejo bottle antique? Is there a place to buy one? And how was the lid crafted? Btw, my boxcutter finally arrived, going off your photo it looks like I bought the right one.

Last edited:
I just wish some people in here can share more information on found props and such.hecubus has been a great help for me but other than that I been contacting a few people with no response back? What's with the breaking bad secrets??? Lol .all I want to do is build my own collection and share pics of my displays.im currently working on my prop room and dedicating one wall to breaking bad it's gonna look cool :)

Hey guys I'll be heading to Astoria queens for the Breaking Bad Museum Exhibit which will be going on for a few months and there will be A huge amount of props on display including the actual pink teddy bear,Walts costumes and a lot of other goodies ;-).I plan to take a whole mess of pics and hopefully Identify most of the props finally.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back