Breaking Bad Props

Those are Tyvek coveralls if I'm not mistaken, typically companies that do these are Dupont… Search for Tyvek…

I thought they were Tyvek Coveralls, but the material dosen't match to the one pictured. I own a pair of Tyvek White Coveralls. Its hard to tell whether or not these are White or Blue Coveralls.

Bryan-Cranston-Breaking-Bad-Season-2-Promo-MITMVC-10copy_zps20048aa0.jpg

If I use my common sense, they started out in a RV and didn't had the cash to do the stuff, so the next best thing to their more expensive yellow coveralls would be Tyvek since these are inexpensive. And looking from those stitches of your hi-res pic, it has to be Tyveks, but what company type exact, that still remains a mystery...

EDIT: I reseached a bit and my hunch were right, on the AMC blog, they stated it was Tyvek, changed because of the noise and the actors, who sweated like hell.
http://blogs.amctv.com/photo-galleries/the-baddest-breaking-bad-fashions/tyvek-suits.php

Last edited:
If I use my common sense, they started out in a RV and didn't had the cash to do the stuff, so the next best thing to their more expensive yellow coveralls would be Tyvek since these are inexpensive. And looking from those stitches of your hi-res pic, it has to be Tyveks, but what company type exact, that still remains a mystery...

EDIT: I reseached a bit and my hunch were right, on the AMC blog, they stated it was Tyvek, changed because of the noise and the actors, who sweated like hell.
The Baddest Breaking Bad Fashions - The Baddest Breaking Bad Fashions Photo Gallery - AMCtv.com

I read that article too. I was bit confused by what the meant "Original". Season 2 Coveralls or the Season 3 ?
In Season 3 EP. 6, the first time Gale and Walter start cooking in the Super Lab they are wearing Dupont Tychem not Tyvek because Tyvek is only in white. In Season 3 EP. 7 thats when they change their Original Coveralls "Tychem" to Custom Made Coveralls.
I can see why they would change them because I was in a Tychem Coverall and I was sweating after wearing them outside for only 5 minutes.

First I thought they were the Dupont Tempro, since it looks like it matches the picture of Walter and Jesse sitting in the middle of the dessert.

But a closer look from the RV shot shows that the zipper matches the color of the coverall.

The article is referring to the yellow chemical suits from the superlab, they discussed changing them in the season 3 commentary as well.

"Ready to Talk?"

estaslistoparaplaticarb.jpg

My bucket is finally finished!

lospolloshermanosfinish.jpg

The wrinkles on the bottom are on the screen used buckets as well because of the bucket shape.

My bucket is finally finished!

great1, I love your Los Pollos Hermanos bucket, love the DETAIL, the Leaktite bucket, the mark on the lid, the wrinkles on the side label. Do you sell the labels? If so I'd buy at least three! Would love to have some Pollos buckets on a wireframe shelf in my apartment, a la Gus's "distribution" centre.

Hey everyone, this is my very first post, and I wanted to make it count, so...I'm posting a screen accurate version of Hank's DEA badge. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to anyone that has posted another version of this badge, but, after looking at screen shots, I just want to give people more of an accurate option. The biggest problem is with the photo everyone uses. If you look at the screen shots, it clearly has a white background, but anyway... Enjoy!

Hey everyone, this is my very first post, and I wanted to make it count, so...I'm posting a screen accurate version of Hank's DEA badge. I'm not trying to be disrespectful to anyone that has posted another version of this badge, but, after looking at screen shots, I just want to give people more of an accurate option. The biggest problem is with the photo everyone uses. If you look at the screen shots, it clearly has a white background, but anyway... Enjoy!

Wow, that's great! A department at my work makes security/ID badges and your art is higher quality than most of the artwork I see from our people. You've got production ready stuff right there!

This thread has been a pleasure to read. You guys are serious!

As a fan of the show, my first BB prop I purchased is my black porkpie hat (which I wear everyday).

(I went around back, Jane's still dead)

I've since purchased the chem suit, gloves, and respirator as used in the superlab in season 4.

I even happened to have the correct tub the "product" is stored and shipped in.

I'm wearing this getup to Phoenix Comic Con next week... if any of you are going and you see me, say "Hi."

Ok, I figured it was time for me to post some update pics as to where my collection is nowadays (the rest of it can be seen on various previous pages of this thread). Even after taking these pics, I realized there were items I didn't include - so maybe next go around. As usual, a BIG thank you to Great1 on scoring a lot of these - aside from the ones that are obvious, I'll let him decide if he wants to chime in which ones exactly.

Anyway, first new addition, and the first prop I ever wanted from the show, the pink bear we see mysteriously floating in Walt's pool in season 2. This was made by the same person who made the show bears. Probably my FAVORITE prop I have ever owned.

Next is a Los Pollos Hermanos fry batter bucket, made by Great1. He did an awesome job on this - another must have for me.

Various Hank items I have collected - metal DEA badge, airsoft Glock replica, ID badge, Schraderbrau bottle, and last but not least, Tuco's grill block (again, made by the same people who made the show used ones):

The ski masks Walt and Jesse wear when stealing methlamine and when they kidnap Saul (again, made by the same person who made the screen used ones):

And then some various Walt items. The highlight here really is the watch. The gun is a resin casting of the model Walt buys to kill Gus with:

Got a LPH sticker from Great1 I still need to buy a clock to put on, Jesse "skull hand grenade" shirt seen in all the season 5 promo shots, Saul's "LAWYRUP" license plate, and etc., etc., etc. Hopefully one of these days I can throw it all together and get an all-inclusive pic.

My wife and I dressed up as Walt (Heisenberg) and Jesse for Halloween last year...
BreakingBad.jpg
I crushed up some blue menthols to replicate blue ice.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back