Breaking Bad Props

Cash!
D60DA54A-F59E-4F97-825A-C8C9E2409079-5975-000002B534D3CCAC.jpg

My Breaking Bad Gas Mask signed by Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul at SDCC 2012. I wanted to get the Full Cast to sign it, but failed due to last minute misinformation :cry. I would always ask the people working at the Sony Booth, so for sure you don't need to get a ticket for the signing ? "Yup, its first come first serve." - Sony Booth Member
I received that response six times. The day of signing, "TICKETS, if you have this Breaking Bad mini poster this is your ticket to the Signing - Sony.":angry

But luckily I was 3 feet away from Bryan Cranston, when he saw me wearing a gas mask and hazmat suit, at that moment I asked him if he could sign my gas mask...and so he did :) he even handed it down to Arron Paul.
557151_10151043260152722_1786044140_n_zps01b4ee13.jpg

Wanted Vince to sign the gas mask, but oh well. At least I was able to get the mask signed. Thanks to Bryan Cranston :)

IMG_0133_zpse721778b.jpg

I love his "just do it" face.

Great piece man! I kind of want to get a copy of Leaves of Grass and get my uncle to get Dean Norris to sign it (they play golf together).

The Teddy maker got scared of copyright infringement and gave it to me as a gift. I lucked out but I would love to have the actual maker make me one. The one I have is too small, not to scale. I wish we could at least find another teddy maker who would do a run on this forum.

Anyone wanna help me out ? I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what company makes those coveralls. :confused
Breaking-Bad-Season-2-Episode-Revie.jpg

Hey guys, I'm a big fan of the series and this forum. This is first post but hopefully a helpful one!...

As Alive is currently seems to finding, I had real trouble trying to find coveralls that looked authentic and not just the cheaper ones available that don't really even feature in the series.
So I went for an alternative - the Kenny Rogers outfit from S04E01 'Box Cutter'.

While I realise it's not the most outlandish costume, I certainly proved tricky to complete!

Below are some photos of the finished product, hope you guys like it and possibly consider it as an alternative to the coverall. :)

wholecostume.jpg

teedv.jpg

watchwh.jpg

drgsh.jpg
- Gotta have a prop!:)

Hi, first post, long time lurker!

some of these collections are amazing! Inspiring stuff, that first post is
an incredible display!!

Does anyone know where I can get the Saul goodman matches?
And Also the box cutter.

Im just starting a collection, you guys having given me alot of ideas! didnt realise as many people were interested in this sort of thing until I found this forum!!

Thanks in advane for any replies.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back