Amazing collections and display ideas

18kaigf78thcnjpg.jpg

18kailwi9u5c6jpg.jpg

18kaimw101zxvjpg.jpg

18kaiol6wdo4ejpg.jpg

Oddly enough mine would be more arcade/80s inspired with tons of memorabilia. Like that '87 bon jovi poster i just found at is worth 80.00 but i tossed years ago lol. That said, if i could go with one like these i'd make it Mass Effect inspired. Not sure how exactly but i'd go with that look and feel of the Normandy. The sad thing is I bet these things cost as much as a nice house does around here.

I have never really been interested in a home theater. How many people even have a room where they can put one? I sure don't. Maybe somewhere with basements that could be used? Still I have thought once or twice about making a frame for my TV to make it look like the viewscreen from the original Trek.

I have never really been interested in a home theater. How many people even have a room where they can put one? I sure don't. Maybe somewhere with basements that could be used? Still I have thought once or twice about making a frame for my TV to make it look like the viewscreen from the original Trek.

If i could find a program/screensaver etc. for a very realistic space view with star and planet movement. I would buy the largest big screen TV I could afford. devote a PC to the TV just for that. and have a window to space. but I have found no programs that even come close to what I would like...

If i could find a program/screensaver etc. for a very realistic space view with star and planet movement. I would buy the largest big screen TV I could afford. devote a PC to the TV just for that. and have a window to space. but I have found no programs that even come close to what I would like...

That would be cool. In the mean time: Full screen this

That said, if i could go with one like these i'd make it Mass Effect inspired. Not sure how exactly but i'd go with that look and feel of the Normandy. The sad thing is I bet these things cost as much as a nice house does around here.

Would that be a theater where the environment was great 90% of the time, but the other 10% doesn't live up to expectations? :lol :)

I'd go with a Citadel or Omega theme.

Would that be a theater where the environment was great 90% of the time, but the other 10% doesn't live up to expectations? :lol :)

I'd go with a Citadel or Omega theme.

If you're going Citadel go with Chora's den then get some Asari cosplayers lol. Best part would be a way to do the Normandy but freak folks out by having part of the "roof" break away as it did in the 2nd game lol.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back