Charlie Prince Costume from 3:10 to Yuma...?

I remember seeing a thread in the Junkyard of someone selling their costume... you might search for it to see if it's still available

I looked into it. Tough costume. If you decide to do it, talk to Will Ghormley. He made the original belt and holsters and his work is second to none.

Will Ghormley -Maker, Quality, Authentic, Historically Accurate, Old West Cowboy Gear, Hand Crafted, Hand Carved, Old West Collection Gun Belt Buckles, Old West Buckles

Can't really help you on the rest. All I did was ID the buttons on the jacket.

Charlie Prince Jacket Buttons from 3:10 to Yuma

I can certainly tell you I wouldn't be buying a jacket from a place that didn't even show a pic of the product...

THanks Art, I'll look into that...

Yeah that last link surprised me a bit. Not much info on each individual product, but a laundry list of products available. Curious as to the overall state and structure of their business.

I looked into it. Tough costume. If you decide to do it, talk to Will Ghormley. He made the original belt and holsters and his work is second to none.

Will Ghormley -Maker, Quality, Authentic, Historically Accurate, Old West Cowboy Gear, Hand Crafted, Hand Carved, Old West Collection Gun Belt Buckles, Old West Buckles

Can't really help you on the rest. All I did was ID the buttons on the jacket.

Charlie Prince Jacket Buttons from 3:10 to Yuma

I can certainly tell you I wouldn't be buying a jacket from a place that didn't even show a pic of the product...

Here's a great shot of one of our jackets:

gallery-id-10.jpg

Kind regards,
Magnoli

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back