Ghost Rider 2 trailer

Though I will admit, I enjoyed the mindlessness of both Crank films, I have my doubts on this one. Seriously, did we REALLY need a second one?

Oh, don't get me wrong...Ghost Rider is awesome! But the last movie....I dunno, for me it just didn't work as well as I had hoped. Some of my friends raved about it though. Just my opinion.

For the most part it looks like they've done a slightly better job at making Ghost Rider scarier though all the daylight scenes seem a bit odd to me. The ending scene however isn't such a great idea if they're going for the scary angle though... that just seemed cornball to me.

I was OK with the first one - some of the writing was cheesy and the villians were sub-par, but I am curious as to why they altered the design of the bike and jacket - those were some of the best design choices in the first movie.
I try not to get too excited by trailers these days - any terrible movie can have a crafty trailer cut together to make the movie seem totally awesome, so I will have to reserve my judgement until I see the movie.

Yeah. That looks terrible. The peeing thing . . . yeah. Not surprised the guys who did the crank films would think peeing fire is cool.

What if u have to pee when ur on fire? Hahaha! I'll give it a chance, Cage needs his money back. Where's Eva?? Need more Eva!!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back