Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - with BLINK/FADE LED EYES

I placed an order with this member back around April 11th and still have not received it.

Should I be worried?

Any sign of your kit? Would love to know anyone who has got this kit from Projectearth and what they think of it as I'm interested in purchasing from him. Feedback would be great!

Sorry for the delayed post but I did get my kits.

The initially worked but when I tried to replace the batteries the red wire broke so I replace the battery box with a better (but bigger) unit from ebay.

Sorry for the delayed post but I did get my kits.

The initially worked but when I tried to replace the batteries the red wire broke so I replace the battery box with a better (but bigger) unit from ebay.

Thank you very much for posting... very much appreciated :)

Right ok thanks for confirming, I am trying to get ahold of him so I can also purchase one for my XLII helmet

PM sent...

DSC00466.jpgWhich model of dremel is this one @pRoJectEarth7????

This all looks fantastic, but how are you supposed to see out of the helmet with the lights? Lol. My guess is that you don't.
Edit: I looked earlier in the thread and saw the see through ones. Absolutely brilliant.

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) --- PAINT ON pg.18!

helllo projectearth7..your artwork so awesome..im having problem with Led & reed switch wiring for the faceplate..need ur guys help..thank you

I'm not impressed until I see a 100% movie accuracy full suit, including real working blasters and flying, everything. Nah, I'm kidding, looks amazing!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back