Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) - with BLINK/FADE LED EYES

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy)

hi mate, great build! i envy your cleanness, do you have any photo's of it next to a human head? would be good to see the scale, did you modify the scale of shark's pep file?

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy)

Haha, I love all the different faces. I too use popsicle sticks wrapped in sandpaper for detailing. You can get a bag of like 100 at a craft store for very cheap.

I'll have to try cutting them into different shapes to see if I can get into the corners like you have. Thanks

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) --- Introducing Mr. Popsicle

hi mate, great build! i envy your cleanness, do you have any photo's of it next to a human head? would be good to see the scale, did you modify the scale of shark's pep file?

thanks mate... unfortunately i have no photo of the helm next to a human head... but it will surely fits my brother's head... we took some measurements on his head and adjusted the pep to his size... we downsize shark's pep to 94%... and i do have the measurement of the neck opening (check it out)...
Photo-0592.jpg

hope this gave you the idea... cheers!

Re: Ironman mkvi pep helm (aiming 99% movie accuracy) --- Introducing Mr. Popsicle

thanks for that pRoJectEarth7 i've fancied starting sharkheads pep for a while now, will go ahead at 94%! cheers again.

I'd create an interest thread first. If you measure the circumference of your brothers head (where the edge of a hat would be) and tell us that measurement, people will know if it could fit them. Other people might want one for display only. It looks good and I think you could have a lot of buyers for it

thanks for that pRoJectEarth7 i've fancied starting sharkheads pep for a while now, will go ahead at 94%! cheers again.

huh?!:eek... wait terra1... im not sure if the same scale will fit you... you need to take some measurements of your head first and pick out the pep parts that can show you much of the helm's circumference then compare it to your head's measurement... at least that's what we did... hope you scale it right:)... good luck!:thumbsup

Haha, I love all the different faces. I too use popsicle sticks wrapped in sandpaper for detailing. You can get a bag of like 100 at a craft store for very cheap.

I'll have to try cutting them into different shapes to see if I can get into the corners like you have. Thanks
thanks man... that's exactly what im trying to impart, best demonstrated by my best friend mr. popsicle... lol:lol... have fun with the cut popsicle stick (very helpful in so many ways) :):thumbsup

I'd create an interest thread first. If you measure the circumference of your brothers head (where the edge of a hat would be) and tell us that measurement, people will know if it could fit them. Other people might want one for display only. It looks good and I think you could have a lot of buyers for it
oh i see... my brother's head circumference measured 22 1/2 inches... and when he tried fitting the pep helm (prior to resining) it fits him snugly... just the way he likes it... he wants it to be somewhat like head-hugging helmet... almost similar to the CGI trick made in the movie... what do you think aron? :confused

ahh i see, i noticed all the pep builds with people wearing them they look huge!

id prefer it as snug as possible so feel i should scale down a little, thanks for the update tho as i probably would have paper cut my ears off squeezing it on :eek:)

ahh i see, i noticed all the pep builds with people wearing them they look huge!

id prefer it as snug as possible so feel i should scale down a little, thanks for the update tho as i probably would have paper cut my ears off squeezing it on :eek:)

and so you noticed it too... exactly the reason why we scale it down... we dont want to look like a bobble head figure.... lol:lol
and yeah, be careful of your ears there... lol:lol

This is just to great.

Mr. Popsicle. :lol

A really nice idea!!! Thanks for sharing.

This is just to great.

Mr. Popsicle. :lol

A really nice idea!!! Thanks for sharing.

thanks flixen... i will count you in Mr. Popsicles's fans club... lol:lol... i think mr. popsicle is gaining more attention than the build now... lol:lol

Mr. Popsicle, makes this thread epic. Thanks for a good laugh!

wow such a clean build from a pep job, and great idea to add something different to the buil Mr. Popsicle , made my day

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back