What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I would post requests, but I've tried too many of these on other forums, I'm only posting here to ask if people are still doing this, here or somewhere else and actually getting results now?

-The Armorer

Hey I was wondering if anyone has the Pepakura file for the Combine Metropolice helmet from Half Life 2?

the 405 forums used to have it...Uhhh...Anyone?

did you ever get this piece done? im looking for something similar for a project i have been working on

Right now I'm currently doing a unfold of this beauty for a customer but once I finish it I'll be getting back to work on Samus Aran and Malgus files. And yes it's as much of a PITA as it looks with 2,792 faces to the model.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

-kratos´s golden fleece
-kratos´s blades of athena & exile
-sektor and cyrax entire armor from MK9
-scorpion alternate costume mask from mk armageddon
-general grievous head
-obi-wan´s lightsaber
-freddys krueger´s glove

I really would like a full Ghostbuster's proton pack. It's at the top of my ever increasing list of builds I want to start.

-Jim

i would like to see someone make the helmet from the move HUNTER PREY.

looking at it it's a similar shape to bobba fetts.

HunterP19.png

HunterP5.png

HunterP3.png

HunterP8.png

Hi everyone

im a huge batman fan and i`ve seen really nice replicas about this TDKR Bane mask and the thing is i would love to see that mask in pepakura files but well im not a 3d modeler hehe so i wonder... guys would you like to see this mask in pepakura?

Attachments

• bane-tom.jpg
    bane-tom.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 128
I think there is a need for an "unknown gravel pit b-movie prop" forum :love

and a graveyard for old rotten threads as well :sick

hey i do not know if anyone has done this or posted this, but what about the original transformers matrix of leadership... That would be awesome....

I like to build a jason mask, the remake one, but didn't find any pdo file yet, the ones I try, does't look nice.
If someone have one, or like to create it, I apreciate it
also the hannibal mask...

I think theres already some papercraf pretty nice detailled of the tumbler, i think i have them somewhere in my hard drive

Arkham robin and nightwing. Can't find any nightwings out there.

Also, hows the pep files differ for foam builds? Or is pep files not recommended for foam builds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back