What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would LOVE to have this as a pepakura file!

Dreadmist Mantle - Item - World of Warcraft

It's been my dream to do the Warlock Dreadmist set from World of Warcraft, but I am not great with expanding foam and I am awful at doing the unfolding thing in Pepakura. I was actually going to do this set for this summer, but since I couldn't do the shoulders I switched to another project instead.

Does anyone know where I can get an Avengers Cap Shield for foam? All the ones that I've seen have mysteriously disappeared...

Oh and a Yellow Ranger from MMPR Trini's Sabertooth helmet and weapon or Aisha's Bear Helmet and weapon would be AMAZING

Hi everyone,
Does anyone here have those files, I couldn't find them on google =x
Silver Gospel from the anime IS: Infinite Stratos
fireball-charming.png

Blitzcranck from League of Legends :)
Blitzcrank---Render.jpg

-Shinon

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been looking for is any of the dust 514 drop suits. Specifically the drop suit helmets (All 4 drop suits are in the first image below) and the full caldari assault (2nd image below).
1920x1200-Ensemble.jpg
655_stream.jpg

Sadly the game will never be released so no chance in ripping the in-game models, however I'd LOVE it if someone could work up some pep files based on the cancelled Megaman X FPS.
maverick_hunter_lead.0_cinema_1920.0-610x342.jpg
maverick2.jpg

Guys, I have a fairly urgent pep request. My misses and I are attending a Masquerade Ball soon and I want to make my own mask.

Have seens some amazing looking 'Bird Splicer' from BioShock masks, but have been unable to find the pep.

If anyone can share it, or has any other peps that would work for a masquerade ball, I would really appriciate it!

My Thanks,
Uridium

Guys, I have a fairly urgent pep request. My misses and I are attending a Masquerade Ball soon and I want to make my own mask.

Have seens some amazing looking 'Bird Splicer' from BioShock masks, but have been unable to find the pep.

If anyone can share it, or has any other peps that would work for a masquerade ball, I would really appriciate it!

My Thanks,
Uridium

Not exactly something that you'd "like to have made", seeing as how it's already been made. But nevertheless, here it is, found.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back