What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why?

so what if the op is banned, there are several other 3d modelers on this forum that can contribute, if possible.

Have they, though? I've only been following the thread for a couple of months but its all been unfulfilled requests.

Here is an idea.... I have seen people build an ultron helmet out of the childrens iron man helmet..... so how hard would it be to make a pepakura file of his helmet??????

More FEMALE ARMORS !! I have to get male Pepakura files and then it ALOT more trial and error then you guys have to deal with especially because of the Chesticles!

since we are still adding to this.

Farscape D.R.D. (1:1 scale would be awesome)

Fallout Eyebot (ED-E would be cool, again 1:1 would be awesome)

Same here man!!if anyone can send me the 3d models id be glad to unfold them for you :D

I 3rd...or is it 4th now....for M.A.S.K.....wiling to pay reasonable prices for the 3d models and/or pep files. For the project I have going.

In the wide world of the internets I know someone has to have done them. :)

I 3rd...or is it 4th now....for M.A.S.K.....wiling to pay reasonable prices for the 3d models and/or pep files. For the project I have going.

In the wide world of the internets I know someone has to have done them. :)

I'm in talks to commission a Matt Trakker and Miles Mayhem pep right now. Still trying to collect some good usable pictures for them. I need several for Trakker, but for Mayhem I only need to find a good back of mask shot.

Please oh please, some wondrous master please make a pep file for the SynthCops in the Total Recall remake.

I want to make that outfit so badly but I fear my skills are too lacking without a pep file to base it on.

Does this thread turn anyone elses stomach a little when it keeps popping up?.

Totally, what's with people these days :facepalm

By the way has anyone done any Red Planet Space Suit peps yet? I watched the film again this week and I so want to build my own one with a collapsable helmet :behave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back