What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BAT-BACK-PACK_3.jpg

Who wouldn't want one of these
Armorture, do you have any pics of the rest of this suit? I'm looking to design and build a foam Batman suit and this looks amazing.

I posted a link for a set of TDK templates earlier in the thread. Unfortunatly I have not seen anyone do the backpack other than a teaser from UD Replicas.

I have a mask concept i would be interested in. If it might be possible. Also your perspective on the idea of maybe the gauntlets, but mainly the mask at this point. I would need it in a 1.1 scale, please. Thanks.
calibr1735

I would love to see the helmet for the 80s version of cobra commander done. It seems fairly simple in design but I've looked everywhere and there doesn't seem to be one available.

gQBwh.jpg

Yes please, anyone can do some G.I. JOE pep files will be a hero for me. There is a lot of stuff to chose, 80s, The Rise of Cobra, Retaliation... YO JOES!!! :love:love

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to see helmets from the M.A.S.K. cartoons. It was my favorite cartoon as a kid and I would love to have some sitting on my shelf

MASK-cartoon.jpg

Same here man!!if anyone can send me the 3d models id be glad to unfold them for you :D

I did some searching, I found someone has made a miles mayhem helmet but it's not up to my standard and it's very expensive.

Someone needs to model these in 3d. I'm excited at the prospect

hi, someone has the animated clone trooper armor pdo files or 3D model I've been looking for and I found only the helmet

Just wondering if anyone can help me find the files or Pepper Potts's Rescue armor, any version would work or even just a feminine build to any of the Iron Man armors, wanna surprise my girlfriend with her own armor for Halloween. Also if there's a file for the Iron Patriot armor out there??

images

images

images

295px-Images.jpg

last pic is from Iron Man armored adventures, thank you in advance.

Hi guys! This year I really want to cosplay as a Deception from the Transformer Prime series. I want to be Knockout or Starscream. The only problem is that there is no Pepakura files to help me build my cosplay. I have no idea how to make a 3d model and I am in need as assistance. If someone wants to help a damsel in distress please contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back