What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone post a link to any dl-44 files or maybe make one please? I feel like there should be alot of them out there but I cant find one... I know I must be just looking in the wrong spot or something but I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out. Thanks, I'll keep looking and I'll post something if I find one but until then I'd appreciate a link for any version but preferably the Greedo killer.

Would anyone be able to direct me to where I might be able to find a pep file, for Kingdom hearts character Terra's arm armour? Much appreciated ^_^

Can anyone post a link to any dl-44 files or maybe make one please? I feel like there should be alot of them out there but I cant find one... I know I must be just looking in the wrong spot or something but I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out. Thanks, I'll keep looking and I'll post something if I find one but until then I'd appreciate a link for any version but preferably the Greedo killer.

I'm sure they're out there. I was looking for a greedo mask a couple of weeks ago and kept seeing Solo blasters come up in the search instead. Maybe they were dead links though.

If you could make a Roman Gladius pep file, or could send me to a place where i could get one, it would be much appreciated. I need the Gladius for a show and tell presentation. If you could also do a Roman Scutum Shield as well please. If not the Gladius would do. I apologize if this is in the wrong forum post. It's my first post here. Thanks in advance.

YES!!!! the karas armour would indeed be awesome... and should be attainable from capcom vs.. game... the file for his armour should be in there so the possibility exists, it is just a matter of someone doing it........

Tiger and Bunny hero suits. I keep seeing people say so, but no one is doing it. I need their files in my lifeeee lol. I'd even be willing to pay haha

Could someone direct me to some halo odst foam files please, specifically the helmet would be amazing. Plus Iron Man hands and fingers would be greatly appreciated.

i haven't looked at all the responses yet, so i hope this hasn't been mentioned as a request already... i would love to see a pep file of the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. i'd love to have that sitting around, you know, just in case Unicron stops by... Or if i wanted Scourge to look all bumpy and nasty again!!

would love love love this armor set using foam!

IMG_0353.jpg

the problem with WOW armors is, that they are very low detail,and all the details are just painted on with textures

Does a Blade Runner blaster pep file exist? You would think it would, but google came up with nothing that I could find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back