What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok here is an awesome idea that will probably be over looked.... how about Captain Kirk's chair from the original series. That would rule. in pepakura. I know it will be big but maybe in like four files no prob.... Everyone who love star trek or science fiction would love to have one of them in their house.... Come on somebody!!!!!!!!! I have seen how people have customized their ironman helmets and armor, so imagine what someone could do when they built up the chair........

Here's my wishlist!

Doctor Who - would love a Classic Cyberman helmet. Also Rose's BFG, which would look great worn by the missus!

Ghostbusters - the sniffer. Would also love to see a containment unit, I think there was a file floating around once but I can't find it.

Here's my wishlist!

Doctor Who - would love a Classic Cyberman helmet. Also Rose's BFG, which would look great worn by the missus!

Ghostbusters - the sniffer. Would also love to see a containment unit, I think there was a file floating around once but I can't find it.

Well, found these: PKE Meter, Ghost trap.

Still working on finding the classic Cyberman. If I can find a obj of it somewhere I'll do the unfold.

i cant understand how no one has been making this already but Homer simpson ? couldnt be to hard to make with foam materials :)

I'd LOVE a MSG Ninja helmet.

Also I don't know if this is the place to ask as this is a request thread, but, I really want to start on a royal guard helmet, I have the file but Im on a MAC and it's useless to me. I'm sure I'm not the only one thats stranded? :)

Is there anyone that can make them into a PDF file? Sucks having so many great designs knowing I can't really use them.

Probably going to be the only person to suggest this, but I'd love to see a quality pep file for Antman's helmet.

I'd love an Ant-Man helmet myself, actually. Classic helmet would be sweet...the one from Ultimates too...the Heroes Reborn one really looks cool as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back