What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Im just wondering if there is a pep file for Tactical/Patrol Chest Attachment from Halo Reach Armor...
TPAttachment.png

I dont need the hose piece and the "fish net" just the middle device...

Thanks in advance :D

WOW .. ty!!! .. but how can i resize and move pieces if i dont have the password? Help me please :)
i found a different more detailed pep by chance, that you can resize at your wish :)
http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/gallery/dl.php?ext=pdo&id=858
Hay Im just wondering why did pepmaster get banned in the first place?
not coming through on his sales was the main reason. he did also take credit for stuff he didnt make.
excuse me i was loking for the thor armor pep file and i could not use your link, can you give a new link o send me the prints, i would be verry helpfull.
http://www.tamasoft.co.jp/pepakura-en/gallery/dl.php?ext=pdo&id=853

Would be awesome to get a pep file with War Machine's minigun. Any links I find are either dead or nothing like it.
minigun.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Did anyone ever manage a Han in Carbonite pep? I would even take something loose that I can elaborate on myself. A little sculpting know-how with some bondo and epoxy sculpt to round out a rough pep.

Any help is appreciated!

-Arcko

Does anyone have the pep file for the Krull Glaive ... i know there is supposed to be one but i cant seem to find it anywhere

Garrus from Mass Effect 2 or 3. Would be awesome, just his armour.

17239-197627-BasedGarrusSWAGjpg-620x.jpg

Also a Geth or Legion armour would be sweet :D

masseffect2_legion_display.jpg

Mass Effect is awesome! :love

Did anyone ever manage a Han in Carbonite pep? I would even take something loose that I can elaborate on myself. A little sculpting know-how with some bondo and epoxy sculpt to round out a rough pep.

Any help is appreciated!

-Arcko
i wanted that for quite some time, but no luck so far :/

Is there any interest in a 1:1 scale T-rex head?

How large is that? Might make an interesting kid's (ones that aren't scared by the teeth) themed bed. You could make the tongue the mattress :cool

So who is actually making these PEP files now? I have a part that I have drawn in Sketch Up and want to know what is the next step to get this done and shared on the forum.

How large is that? Might make an interesting kid's (ones that aren't scared by the teeth) themed bed. You could make the tongue the mattress :cool

So who is actually making these PEP files now? I have a part that I have drawn in Sketch Up and want to know what is the next step to get this done and shared on the forum.

This thread is basically sharing what we have either made or unfolded. I myself have done a few unfolds of existing game models, and one or two of my own model creations.

As for a full size t-rex head it would be about 9 ft long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back