"Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there..." - FINISHED!!!

Alaneye

Sr Member
"It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead."

Ok, it's 1/2 scale Terminator WIP time again. He's still rough, but at a stage that I thought I'd put him out for some feed back... he's looking okay to me, but a fresh eye is always good. I know there is still a lot to do, but any thoughts would be appreciated.

IMG_9564.jpg

IMG_9565.jpg

IMG_9567.jpg

Last edited:
Re: "Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there..."

Yep! Amazing. Certainly better than the actual
1984 filming animatronic!!! Looks like Arnold, not Clint Eastwood!

Amazing, really nailed the face. Glad somebody else thinks the animatronic prop looks like Clint, all my buddies think im bonkers.

lee

Looks incredible - the only criticisims I could have is the neck muscles (sternocleidmastoids) seem a bit too pronounced, and the damaged cheek flesh is a little thick, but given this is 1/3 scale, it wouldn't bother me.

Alan, there is one huge problem with your bust. It's pretty easy to correct. It should be on my bookshelf right now! Incredible, sir!

That's a great sculpt and the likeness is looking really good. Like has already been said, the thing that stands out the most is the thickness of the broken cheek skin. A minor critique though as it's looking good.

Will you go to a 1:1 scale someday? Your talent would look great in life size!

Wow, just wow.

Absolutely spot-on.

Don't touch a thing !!!!

A-mazing!
You will further define the endoskeleton skull surface, I guess..

Really like the look of this, though no real representation of scale, is there a pic of it next to something?

Looks great, can't wait to see some of the metallic parts being detailed

That looks great! Excellent work!

It looks much better than the film, with the depth you gave to the eye and the cheek wounds. Awesome job!

Hi folks, just got a few progress shots to show. Obviously the hair and the jacket are still only roughed in, and the endo side of the face still needs some work, but I'm fairly please with the general facial structure. Is it the T1 Arnold?
IMG_9601.jpg

IMG_9604.jpg

IMG_9613.jpg

IMG_9627.jpg

IMG_9610.jpg

And just for Fawbish, the good old can o' coke for scale picture:

IMG_9634.jpg

Edit: I just took this shot with different lighting that shows the skin texture up quite well

IMG_9643.jpg

Last edited:

I'm just constantly gobsmacked at the amazing talent on this forum, Incredible! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back