Blade Runner police officer thread

Brody thanks for posting that ultra high res image. I have that but not at that resolution. Thank you. Here are a few I have.

Cop_Deckard.jpg

Is that cop kareoke? Or do we have a screen used cop flashlight back there?? Nick, should we investigate?? ;)

Gaff%20and%20police.jpg

Got this one from Gary at bladezone. :) Great guy.

la_copsstanding.jpg

Anyone make out the patch on thier left arm? I don't have any better shots of that.

Njc-----------------------

i dont recall anyone mentioning this before, but isnt that an SS rune on 2 of the cop's coat collars? that and the emblems on the collar scream either imperial german or wwii german insignia to me.

I think it is an SS symbol. I remember reading somewhere that Ridley wanted the uniformed officers to have a Nazi look to them. I believe it was in Future Noir, but not 100% sure.

You just gave me a reason to read it for a 3rd time.. :D

Njc-----------------

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nick daring @ Nov 26 2006, 05:58 AM) [snapback]1365768[/snapback]</div>
Don't forget to post the pic of the helmet

Nick
[/b]

I was going to post a link to the auction because it would a live auction on ebay even though it isn't an ongoing auction technically. The picture of the helmet is great and is part of the police outfit. I was figuring most people here would love the casio calculator and calculator watch the best, here is the helmet...
2539-0003b.jpg

After the last auction I downloaded all of the available catalogs in PDF. The previous auction also did not put up the bigger Pics that this one is. I also noticed they have Tyrells robe and spinner miniature that I missed the last time. Maybe i need to post pics in a seperate Thread to get the rest of the board into it. All the Star Wars stuff (including screen used sterling blaster) should have got a few posts here by now.

Bump to get more info PLEASE? :)

I was hoping sombody could ID the Ear Protectors on the Cap. I looked at a bunch of pics of ones for sound and for wrestling and found nothing. It could be something else completely, but I am pretty sure they are "found" objects. Also the casio caclulator. I looked in my greeblies boxes and found some stuff close but no cigar. Any Idea on the make and model of the motocross chest protector too would be very helpfull.

They look too familiar to me. As well as the design looks intended for something else. I think they would have designed something simpler if they were to make them or at least more fitting to the cap. I am almost willing to bet they are a found item. I think they might be knee caps from some body armor that have just had holes drilled in them even.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back